1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you celebrate 'Monthsaries'?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EnglishTeenS, Feb 4, 2012.

1. EnglishTeenS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was talking with my cousin online over what to buy my boyfriend for our 6 months anniversary.

We usually celebrate each month and buy each other gifts, it stuck for some reason and we always like to treat each other. She found this really odd and said she has never heard of it, it got me thinking ... does anyone else celebrate these? Or just the normal anniversary and that is it?

----

P.s if anyone has any ideas for a half a year gift let me know please!!! I'm currently stressing over it hehe

2. Ben

Ben

I celebrate monthiversaries!
    We usually just acknowledge that it's been another month and move on, maybe using it as an excuse to spoil each other a bit :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I think the novelty kind of wore off after a year, but we still usually do something nice when it comes around :grin: Don't fret too much about what to get him, I'm sure he'll just like that it's a special day!

3. NeecoVirus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha. Nope, no monthiversaries...

Well to be honest though, I usually just bring it up, but no celebrations needed. I don't need a special day to tell me when I can and can't spoil my boyfriend. Wouldn't use it to buy things for my boyfriend, maybe just as a reminder of what we have together is enough.

4. seeksanctuary

Currently! xD I think we decided to stop after we get to one year though.

5. never have.... really.
    only 'years' for me lol.