1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

he likes me :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bi Since Birth, Feb 5, 2012.

1. I dont really know why I'm posting this but...met up with a friend tonight whom I always thought liked me...We talked for hours, kinda holding hands in my car.
    Eventually he told me he really liked me and I said the same :slight_smile:

We just hugged and cuddled and kissed for hours, it was awesome. The most emotionally charged night I've had in years. Normally I would be all awakward and nervous but I read from someone on here what to do if you feel that starting to happen.
    They said just remember you are gay, he's gay, you like eachother. Sounds obvious and stupid right? But the second I started thinking like that I felt myself have emotions again. Emotions I've repressed and hidden for so long that I thought I didn't have them anymore. I'm giddy with excitement...sorry I just had to get it out to somewhere besides my journal...I think I'm starting to become more comfortable with myself and my sexuality. :kiss:

2. Bosco

Yay that's awesome!
    Sounds like quite the dream come true.
    I'm really happy for you :slight_smile:

3. TheDifferent13

Congratulations!
    Always a pleasure reading about happy encounters, and best of luck with everything that is about to develop from this :slight_smile:

4. thanks:slight_smile:
    we have a date on friday...dont know where yet but some gay bar for sure....should be fun. only thing is he likes to dance and i HATE dancing...so im just hoping its not awkward :/

5. Sunsetting

Sunsetting Guest

wow

that's cool :slight_smile:

i hope your date is great! :grin:

#5 Sunsetting, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  6. Omg I have another date with someone else on sunday....i feel kinda slutty...not that im having sex with either of them or anything...but expect another post from me on the subject

7. Alex15

Surrounded by the Old Repulican Vangard (Texas)
    Congrats! I am proud of you for reaching this point in your life, you inspire me to move forward on my own journey.I'm ready to feel what your describing. And don't mess around with other people if you have a guy you like already! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Well we aren't exclusive and I want to keep meeting other guys. I do like him...obviously. But I feel like there are so many more guys out there I may make a connection with too. I'm kind of new to this whole thing so I'm excited and its sparked my confidence up like a FIRE haha I actually ran into the guy I'm seeing this weekend at coffee bean and we ended up staying there until 11 PM (after they closed) just talking in the parking lot...I feel like the more I date the more options open up to me so I don't want to stop at one experience when I havn't given others a chance that may have an even greater connection with me. And I'm not the messing around type, no worries. I like the relationship to build slowly, one step at a time

9. Bi As A Kite

Beautiful thread, hope it goes well :slight_smile: