1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to book my first show.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pace e amore, Feb 6, 2012.

1. pace e amore

I'm a hip hop artist and I've never performed a live show, I always just record my music and upload it to youtube. I want to book my first show but I have no clue how to go about it. I'm not trying to be famous, I'm just trying to make money off of something that I already do for free. I can't be terrible because the only real hate comment I've gotten was "You're a f@ggot, but a pretty good rapper". I'm not looking for anything big, just something that pays.

2. Emberstone

you should first get caught up in a sex scandal, then go the reality show route... thats how camile grammer got her name out there to jump start her career.

3. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Assuming rapping is like Stand-Up: Open mic nights are your friend. It'll mean doing it for free for a while longer, but it will get your name out there. Try going around to clubs, bars, venues, and anything else where people perform and give out cards, demos, contact info, your YouTube stuff, and any way for people to see what you've got.

Take to busking in your free time too. It really works for some people.