1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electronics Suck!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chrisb, Dec 27, 2007.

1. chrisb

Ok so i've been having problems for awhile now with many electronic stuff lately... it's been driving me insane! Ok so first i will tell you why i am so upset. It's my cousin's birthday on Dec. 31st....she's not just any cousin she is my best friend in the world and the person i trusted enough to come out to before anyone else. This year we both agreed upon not getting each other Christmas Presents because well we both have 3 little kids to buy for this year, i have 2 Neices and a Nephew and she has a Neice and 2 Nephews, also we have 3 Siblings to buy for and Parents so are money is tight - But!! I never promised i would'nt buy her a Birthday Present and since her birthday is right after Christmas it's kinda a dual present....OK now i know i'm getting off track with what i was going to talk about so yeah.

Ok i decided it would be really awesome to buy my cousin a scrapbook for all of the many pictures of me and her and my other friend who is actually my other cousin's ex wife she's the same age as me...and me and my cousin have been best friends with her for 6 years, anyway i decided if i got her a scrapbook i better get are friend one aswell, and of course myself! Anyway all of this was good and i got 3 Awesome Picture Frames aswell for Speacial Pictures of all of us. Anyway so i decided to get some pictures from my cousin with her unknowingly providing me a few pictures to use for this gift by putting them on a jump drive........ anyway so i brang the jump drive home and it would not work untill i downloaded extra drivers which took forever but finally it worked! and to my amazement reinstalling a old camera of mine worked to so i could get pics off of it aswell.

All was fine and good now i was happy but then i started printing a bunch of pics but some of them i put back on the camera's would not go on because they we're modified somehow so thus i can not print them this way!!! MAJOR BUMMER! but that will not stop me from printing these gosh darn it! LOL but anyway i printed some then my Camera Printer broke it no longer reconizes that there is Paper in it, i have tried for 30 minutes by putting in different ammount of paper in it but it doesnt matter....So yeah my gift is halted for now..... so i have to get a ton of pictures on a CD and bring it in to a stupid store and print them all out for her......but MAJOR PROBLEM!! I'm so broke! so i'm going to see if i can borrow some money from my mom and i can pay her back at the end of the month! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! sorry i really don't like electronics they always break.......it's horrrible..........Anyway i thought i'd share:thumbsup:

2. CrimsonThunder

I'm also having trouble with my camera (its the SD card though) I can take pictures easily but when it saaves to the SD card they come up as "unkown format" so i'm buying a new SD card.

3. chrisb

Yeah it's basically technical decides gone crazy! lol

4. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I usually end up throwing my stuff around. I'm surprised at just how often violence does solve technical problems. :grin:

5. ethene

my ipod has been driving me nuts since last few hours cos it got jammed and i dont know how to reset it!! :eusa_doh:

evrythin seems to be so simple when others do it :confused:

6. Kimi

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Yes, violence does solve technical problems:thumbsup:
    Though, quite few, I broke them completely:rolleyes: