1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by baileyh, Dec 27, 2007.

1. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know Christmas is over and Christmas was great to me.My girlfriend Yasmine,her son Taylor and her daughter Zoe got me a new Skil circualr saw which I needed.my old one burned up 2 monthes ago which was a cheapie while I was cutting a 2x4 for a parts storage bin I made.I recieved Bones season 1 and 2 dvd sets from my parents since they know I like that show.I did recieve an early Christmas gift,a 350 chevy core out of a 1989 Chevy truck and a 10 bolt GM rear end for free from an auto salvage yard I go to.I know the owner,Harold very including his family,sons Harold Jr. and Jeffry and his wife Jenna.I have been good to him paying for parts on the spot and he has been great to me.He bsically told me Merry Christmas to me and these were my gifts from him.My girlfriend and I did get a very special Christmas present,a painting of us done by my Aunt Maria.

2. panda

Bailey! Merry Christmas! I think the the Chevy core and rear end are great gifts.I imagine that in the future they will be part of something you create.

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sounds like you had a great Christmas Bailey!

4. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I did,my girlfriend Yasmine and I did find a place for the painting of us.We put that in our bedroom.I have plans for the 350 Chevy core and rear end,for my 1977 Chevy Nova project in Febuary whom I will be doing with my girlfriend's 12 year old son Taylor.He is excited and this was one of his Christmas presents.The engine is going to bored and stroked to a 383 stroker.The rear end in the car is butchered up with lots of welds,cut marks and I am not fixing the previous owner's fix.

5. SpikySpice

Im glad you had a greta Christmas=D, this year I didnt get much into teh spirit, but now Im sad cuz Christamas was over....