1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushes suck

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrHojalata98, Feb 10, 2012.

1. MrHojalata98

Lol. crushes suck. especilly when you are still in the closet. You know that it isnt good for you, and that theres a one in a million chance that anything is ever going to happen, yet you cant stop it.:tears:
    I really hate it, because i go everyday and it hurts everyday just seeing him, and knowing he will never see me the same way is see him.:confused:I dont even know why im writing this, and the reason i didnt put this in the support andadvice section is because im not really sking for help or anything. Just needed to get it out there and out of my head.
    So if you are going through the same thing as me and have a gigantic crush on someone, but have no one to talk to, or just wnt to get it out there go ahead and reply in this post :slight_smile:

2. edjixxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I see what you're saying. Having feelings and no way to express them is torture. For 6 years my wife and I hid our bisexual feelings from each other. When it all came out in the open, it was liberating to both of us. Just getting it out there is a relief. If it's possible, try to find a good friend to confide in. If nothing else, you'll get it off your chest, and clear your mind for awhile.

3. needshelp

i've been there way too many times. way too many times but you know something, you and me should be happy that it happened or is happening though. those crushes made us see something in ourselves that made us come here seeking some guidance. i used to be ashamed of the crushes i had because it made me see something in me that i didn't want but was apart of me. i would lie to myself that i didn't have a crush on so and so because that would have to make me have to come out the closet to myself even though i wasn't 100 percent sure if i was gay. nowadays, i realized that if those guys weren't there, i wouldn't have been able to find myself. now i can look at guys, lust over them, and not be ashamed because i know who i am. it's all good.

the only thing that would suck if i had a crush on a guy that also happened to have a crush on me and i blew my chance at getting at him. that would suck but like i said, if it didn't happen, i would have been still trying to convince myself that i was straight and would have been angry and sad with myself.