1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pets

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by duriru, Feb 11, 2012.

1. duriru

Do you have any pets? If so, what pet(s) do you have?

I have three guinea pigs. Two albino smooth-haired, and one orange/white abyssinian.

They're not with me right now though, since for the next few months I spend most of the day at college so I don't have time to feed them, so they're staying at my parent's house. Hopefully next trimester they'll be back with me though :grin:.

2. Jordash

I have a fat black cat named Romeo and a doggy with a rare hair disorder... haha shes totally okay though. Her names Sweety!
    I also have a blind kitten named Ponyo! Shes really cute, but a lot of work. hahaha :slight_smile:

3. Bolin

No, I don't have pets for 3 reasons...
    1.) I have pet hair allergies. It's a pain going to people's houses who have inside cats/dogs. I get all stuffy nosed and can't breathe. In more worse cases, I actually start sneezing, or I start getting a sore/itchy throat.
    2.) I don't like animals. Or touching them. Unless they're reptiles, gold retrievers or Siberian Huskies.
    3.) My apartment charges extra if you have pets.

Growing up, my grandparents had 2 dogs, though (2 black labs) and I considered them as my pets (although I had very little interaction with them and they were always outside). :lol:

4. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unfortunately my family's pets are all out in Seattle with my parents, so I can only see them on breaks :frowning2: . Whenever I move out of this apartment I am so relocating to somewhere that allows pets!

Back home we have three dogs: Candy, whom I swear is a Hovawart; Cookie, a loveable border collie/yellow lab mix; and Toffee, an insanely hyper golden retriever. No, I did not name them, that was my sister and her apparent obsession with sweets :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

And then our good ol' Tiger Cat. The drug addict (cat nip dependent).

And yeah, I love them like family members. Pets ftw :thumbsup:

5. Jessica816

I have a three year old Min-pin named Mr.Bigz! He is such a handful, worst temper and a bad case of small dog syndrome I've ever seen! But I love him none the less and he's adorable which only helps his case!

6. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A German shepherd who goes by the name Emma.

7. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

I have a dog named Day, she is sooo cute and I love her :grin:

8. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I've a 3 year old kitty with several names, one of which is Elvis. She looks kinda like Tom from Tom and Jerry (Gray with white underside) with black rings on her tail. She's smart, annoying and awesome!

9. Gallatin

I love pets. I've always grown up with at least one, usually more. My dog is the biggest reason I go home to my parents. He's a pit bull and boxer mix. I always look forward to seeing him! :grin:

I can't wait until I live in an apartment that allows pets (which won't be for at least another year and a half) so that I can get a dog or a cat to have up with me at university.

10. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a black cat named Salem Saberhagen-MyLastName (yes, like the cat who tried to take over the world on Sabrina the Teenage Witch). My family also has two dogs; a Pomeranian named Koda (after the baby bear from Disney's Brother Bear) who was a gift, and a Pekingese/Pomeranian mix that we took in a few years ago named Peek-A-Boo (though when she moved in she only answered to Edward, and had been abused).

My cat is probably a major reason why I'm still alive today. We're it not for him I would have run away as a teenager and probably be a total mess today. I talk to Salem more than I talk to most people I know.

11. Fiddledeedee

At Mum's house, where I live, there is a cat called Sidney; he is about 6, I think. Dad and my stepmom have two cats named Fiddle and Dee, who are 2 or 3. My stepfamily lives with their father, and have a fluffy orange cat named Pippin. They are all so adorable! I always want to have a cat or three, whereever I live.

12. stumble along

Three miniature schnauzers, the youngest is pepper, the middle aged is fiona ( from shrek) and the last is toggepi (from pokemon, to preserve her dignity we just call her toki)

I've got a snake , my brother has a leopard gecko.
    I used to have a Quaker parrot named Cheeky, she died recently.

And I've got about 3 fish tanks, a 20 gallon saltwater, a 55 gallon freshwater, and a 90 gallon saltwater reef.

I love my fish, they are so fun to interact with and breed.

13. FleetFish

I have three dogs: Xena the black chow chow, Ares the brown chow/spitz, and Lidia the labrador. One black cat named Kuro, and a cockatiel named Mousse. I also currently have a foster pit bull named Axel.

14. sugarcubeigloo

I just have one pet. A turtle that I named Gidget. :slight_smile:

15. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a cat. He's called Harry because he has a scar on his head from getting hit with a car.

16. Danny19

i have a dog. i call him Chubby because when he was a puppy he was the fattest of the bunch. lol. i really want a golden retriever, and just this morning i told my mom i wanted one and she said no.. :frowning2:

17. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    They are technically my parent's pets but I still consider them mine. But I have a calico cat and my two pit bulls. There is something very comforting about 70lbs lap dogs. :slight_smile:

18. Mimerio

I have a black and white cat named Summer, she'll be 15 in 2 weeks, Old for cats, but I still love her even though she has gotten a lot crankier recently :slight_smile:

19. Jim94

I dont have any but if I could get one it would be a cat , after that a dog :slight_smile:

20. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well...I live on a farm so don't think I'm crazy when I list my pets.

I have 5 horses, 1 donkey, 3 goats, 1 dog, and 10 cats. The dog and 2 cats are indoor pets but the rest are outdoor pets. :lol:

---------- Post added 14th Feb 2012 at 01:08 PM ----------

I'd name them all but that would take a while. My dog's name is Sally and the indoor cats are Tinkerbell and Palomino. I call him "Meano" because he hits people.