1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The one that never was...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Uniboth, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Uniboth

My first real crush never dies. Even when I develop new interests, the one crush that made me question my existence always seem to float back in some ways.

Is it the same for you? When you're in a relationship, do you still think back to that one crush you've placed on a pedestal?

When something got to me, I always wonder what it'd be like to be able to talk to my all-time favorite crush about it, indiscriminately. He's still the best listener I've met and always has the perfect replies to everything I say (heh favorite for a reason I guess).

Real crushes die hard

C/D?

It's C for me.

2. Asyl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ...Yeeeeah. I still crush hard on my first crush. I even asked him out, once. He said yes, but just after that date, he said he misunderstood- "thought it was just as friends". Maybe I just suck at making the idea clear? Either way, I know exactly what you mean...

3. GoogieHowser

GoogieHowser Guest

i know what you mean. the first man i ever fell for is now married, three children, bored out of his skull. his wife is so unlike him and he's so changed since he started seeing her. we had so much fun.

i could made him so happy, we could have been so good together. he traded a fun, substantive life for a life of boredom in the burbs. i hear he has heart problems now. just goes to show...