1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How long do your gay relationships last?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Robert, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How many gay relationships have you had and how long have they lasted? Just interested.

I've never had a real relationship of that kind.

2. im odd. ive have a few 'relationships' but yet one lasted a month, another lasted around 2 months and the other just under a year.
    i only class the just under a year relationship as a relationship though, the others felt like flings.... although they werent, but yeah.

3. IanGallagher

One. A couple months - not official. And I wrecked it by accidentally going with a girl due to the fear of what my parents would think about me having a boyfriend. I've never had a boyfriend or girlfriend before due to being shy. And this guy? If I didn't mess things up, I would be the happiest guy in the world right now due to having an awesome boyfriend in my life. He was the whole package: cute, the kindest person I've ever met, and we even finished each other's sentences. I'm a Kinsey 2 - but this guy? He rivals 99% of the girls in my life. The one that got away due to my insecurities. If my friends knew how much he meant to me, they'd probably think I was gay - but he's the only guy that's ever had that profound of an effect on me.

#3 IanGallagher, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  4. JohnnyBoy

Had what I thought was a relationship with a guy I was hooking up with but he thought less, and that lasted maybe 4 months, but it wasn't a real relationship. My current boyfriend and I are going on 8+ months and still strong :slight_smile:

5. Aareon

Never been in a relationship. :slight_smile:

6. squally89

Came out when I was 19, now 22
    Age 19 - 1 relationship, duration 1 month
    Age 20 - 0 relationships, 1 online relationship, duration 3 months, 1 made out buddy - duration 1 month
    Age 21 - 2 relationships 3 months and 1 month
    Age 22 - Single

I find my relationships quite intense. Maybe bc I am young(?), but all the guys I dated have been older man. Oh well~ Single and ready to mingle lol