1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just thought i'd say hi!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Revupyourharely, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Revupyourharely

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok so i'm a new member but thought i'd be polite and say a quick hello to everyone :slight_smile: i'm hoping to make some new friends on this site and find people who i can be myself with and not hide who i really am!

Anyway in a nutshell i'm short (unfortunately), Blonde with blue eyes and i have no idea really what i am stereotypes wise, i'm just me! but i'm definitely not a girly girl!
    VERY into music and horror/thriller films or books and YES....i'm a comic book nerd :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

feel free to tell me a bit about yourself or just a quick hello i don't mind :slight_smile:
    Anyway, i'm glad i finally found a place to ask advice and i hope i can be as of much help to others as i'm sure others will be to me :grin:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a 42-year-old guy who likes his local indoor lacrosse team, books, music (of nearly all kinds), and wearing T-shirts and jeans. Oh and guys.

But I think you spelled "Harley" wrong. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. Chickzak

Heya! Welcome to Empty Closets, you'll love it and you'll make loads of friends =)

4. Revupyourharely

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey thanks, i hope so it's good to be here :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 20th Feb 2012 at 02:20 PM ----------

And i realised i'd spelt it wrong after i'd done it ..... kicked myself for it lol :slight_smile: