1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

awkward yet fuuny moments...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DJNay, Feb 20, 2012.

1. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    Have you had any of those awkward moments where u cant help but smil or laugh at afterwards?

so heres an example:
    This morning i walked into my step-mom/dads bedroom to get the ironed clothes of mine that my helper put there, now keep in mind that its 11am and ive just crawled out of bed so im half asleep. suddenly i hear this *GASP* and i turn and see my stepmom with just about a towel in front of her, as she had just got out the shower. I closed my eyes instantly and apologized as i left, but her bedroom door was open! and i didnt expect her to be home. I smiled though as i walked away at how awkward it was, her face was priceless, because although Im not out, she suspects im gay...
    can u imagine how it wuldve been if i was out to her? lol

2. Luxord

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    oh wow. that is differently a priceless moment. i have had a few of those kind of moments, but unfortunately i cannot think of any at this moment...

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you were out, she probably wouldn't have cared. It's so funny how women can be all uptight about being in a bikini or half clothed or something when a man is there... but as soon as they discover the guy is gay... all the sudden they aren't embarrassed any more :slight_smile: