1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird but Hot dream

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gleekfanatic, Feb 21, 2012.

1. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok last night I had this weird but hot dream...I was dreaming I was back in high school, in the 10th grade (when I came out) and we were having a pep rally, and I was sitting in a hair in front of everyone, with the band on my left and a curtain to my right, and behind the curtain was this guy. I was playing a game where I had to guess who was singing, and that I had 2 whole weeks to figure out whose voice I was listening to. BTW, this guys was singing "Whenever you call" by Mariah Carey...anyway, the pep rally MC said that I had until the next pep rally to figure out whose voice it was that was singing, and that that no one was allowed to help me in any way. The catch was this, acording to the MC, I either figure out who was singing, and get the chance to date this guy, or get expelled for causing a disruption in school for dressing like a girl...So basically in my dream I was screwed because the boy's voice was like hearing an angel, but I knew the owner of said voice sounded very straight-acting (I have that kind of ear) and I had to find out who it belonged to, because before the boys started singing, the MC had mentioned that the boy had been crushing on me since middle school. So the time starts flying, and I still have no idea who the voice belongs to. Then just a few hours before the next pep rally, I'm outside at the Driver's ED class, and the teacher gets a radio call from the office, saying that the Principal wants to see me...Uh-oh, can't be good, since the 2 weeks was basically over. So I'm walking into the school, and as soon as I walk inside, I hear HIS voice, finally, and it sounds like it was coming from the Auditorium, so I follow the sound his voice, and then I stop right at the corner before going in, and continue listening... Then I'm like, just look, and find out whose voice it belongs to...
    So I slowly step forward, and then I see MY CRUSH on stage singing alone to an audience (I'm guessing his choir classates), and y mouth drops to the floor, and I start to literally drool. In my mind I start thinking, "Holy crap! MY crush was the one singing?! AND he WANTS ME?!!!!!! OMG!!!!!" Then after a few seconds I snap out of it, and I realize he's looking at me while singing, and he's got this sexy-ass smile on his face and he knows that I now know, so I decide to let him know that I know, so in the next verse (he's singing "Whenever you call" again) I start singing out loud, and he stops to listen, and everyone else turns around to look at me, but my crush are the only thing I see. As I sing, I walk towards the stage, and then I step up to the stage, and there he is, reaching out for me with hand to help me up, so I take it, and he doesn't let go, and he pulls me toward the center of the stage, not letting go of my gaze or my hand, and I basically melt right then and there on the inside. We finish the song, and then I to him "Oh my gosh, it was you?" He's like, "Of course", and then he pulls me up against his body, and I get all weak-kneed from his body heat, and he gently caresses my face, and while he's doing this he's saying "I've waited so long for this moment, waited for when I finally have you in arms, finally being able to call you my boyfriend" and then he kisses me full on the lips. I got so lost in that kiss that it took several seconds for me to realize that we had an audience, and that said audience was on theire feet cheering us on, and took me even longer to register just what was happening. When we finally break from the kiss, I still look a bit dazed, and he smiles at me and says, "Still recovering from the Matt-attack?" (Matt is the name of my crush)
    I just smile and stare at his beautiful sexy self, at a loss for words.After a few minutes, I finally get my ability to talk back, and I say to him, " That was amazing...I hate to break this up early, but I have to go to the principal's office, she called for me half an hour ago. Don't get me wrong, Matt, I don't want to leave your arms, but I'm wanted by her presence." He interupts, and says "She's in here...she wanted you to not get expelled, so since she knew where you were at, she gave your Driver's ed teacher a radio call...It was a setup for you to 'figure out that voice'. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you any sooner, but I wasn't out yet, but since I am, I thought I could make my announcement for my feelings for you really loud. I wanted to make sure that everyone knows how I feel about you." Then he starts kissing me again, and this time I kiss him back, with full tongue, and some groping...
    At this point I woke up with major hard-on...
    Has anyone else had a dream that was weird or hot, or both?
    :eusa_clap:eusa_danc(!):eusa_danc:eusa_clap

#1 gleekfanatic, Feb 21, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  2. hipocrisyender

I don't have very good dreams most of the time (very bad childhood = really screwed up dreams). I envy you; this dream is all about your positive feelings and acceptance of yourself. Kudos to you!

3. Kyubi

I've never had one about a crush but I had this really messed up one, my more erotic dreams are usually of people I've never seen or met - anyway, so the dream is like one of those that change genre in mid sentence lol. It started out as a video game but like nintendo type and I was part of it, then it turned from game style to reality and I was in like, what seemed like an office cubicle, with a proffesional looking women next to me - the atmosphere was very serious and we were talking as if i had done something wrong and we were awaiting like a reply from someone or something in that line. So all of a sudden i grabbed her, she was quite attractive, and i made out with her right there, violently I might ad....then she gave me a very intense look afterwards while tidying herself and the scene changed to a futuristic CG genre with flyng cars and then i woke up with a major boner...lol, i was like - 'wtf!?'

4. squally89

This sound like a really wonderful dream!

I had a dream where my straight guy friend seduced me and I was like "What's going on??" and I actually resist his seduction~

Why do I have such "good" morals even in the dream world ><"

5. TheAMan

Not yet but that dream sounded really hot. Everytime I get close to something like that I wake up.

6. Kyubi

sucks to be you man. I feel for you, i really do lol.

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I only have dreams about random people...or creatures. Aliens, usually, but I've also been in bed with minotaurs and werewolves and stuff like that. I've only had sex with one celebrity in my dreams, but you've all heard about it, so let's not go over that again. :grin:

Lex