1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Dream I've Ever Had. Whew!♥

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Custard, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Custard

Last night I had the best dream in my life. I was on my cream white couch, in my living room. It was evening time, not necessarily night but definitely not morning. I sat to the very right, by the armrest and was watching tv. Next to me was a girl in one of my classes whom I barley knew. We're friends on Facebook and we've said hi and stuff before but nothing more than that. Her name is Krista. Shes so beautiful. She has big brown eyes, an adorable nose and brown hair. My type. ♥ I really want to talk to her more. Honestly? We seriously don't talk at all too the point I'm not even sure we consider each other friends. Just people who are in one class together a day. Anyway, I was watching the tv when I felt her poke my knee gently. I got goosebumps and turned to look at her. Something clicked as our eyes met. We start kissing right away, so abruptly that the tv disappears. It had never made a sound in the first place, but now it was as if it wasn't even there. The kiss started passionate, slow, gentle, and sweet. A simple, perfect kiss. We then pulled away for a breath. I will never forget the look on her gorgeous face. She looked back at me, grinning from ear to ear. She didn't speak, but it was almost as if she were talking with her eyes. Like she said Wow, why stop?<3 I lay on my back as she crawled over me slowly. She leaned down and we started french kissing. Cool thing was, this was all a lucid dream. I could FEEL the kiss. I could FEEL her tongue on mine. I literally felt AROUSED and FUZZY by the kiss, and when we started frenchin' it up (lololololo), I felt hot and heavy and tingles were shot through my body. I felt 100% right and I was totally comfortable with it all. Wow. What an amazing dream. ♥

Sorry if it was detailed or whatever, just wanted to share it as I very rarely have lucid dreams. :icon_bigg

~Lucy.

#1 Custard, Feb 21, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  2. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Congratulations on an awesome dream! <3

Maybe you should talk to this girl a little more. Maybe she'll be awesome...and hopefully gay. :slight_smile: