1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spanish forum?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by suninthesky, Feb 21, 2012.

1. suninthesky

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew about a Spanish forum that I could join to practice my skills and meet people?

2. duriru

Do you mean an LGBT spanish forum? Or just a Spanish forum in general?
    You can practice with me if you want :slight_smile:

3. subaru000

Hola,

Yo aprendo español también, (en universidad, estoy tomando ''Elementary Spanish II,'' no es fácil porque la clase es muy rápido) pero quiero aprender mucho más. Una día, deseo usarlo trabajar, pero una persona puede soñar. :icon_bigg Si quisieras, puede crear un ''thread/forum'' nuevo, similar al Francophones:

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/chit-chat/23641-appel-%E0-tous-les-francophones-french-only.html

dónde la gente se hablan español o aprenderon español pueden hablarlo.

¡Buena suerte!

In English:

I am learning Spanish also (in college, I am taking ''Elementary Spanish 2;'' it is not easy because the class is very fast) but I want to learn a lot more. One day, I wish to use it to work, but one can dream. :icon_bigg If you would like to, you can create a new thread/forum, similar to the Francophones:

[link]

where people who speak Spanish, or are learning Spanish can speak it.

Good luck!

4. dreamcatcher

I speak Spanish too!

Estoy de acuerdo con Subaru. Deberíamos hacer un thread para los que quieren practicar o aprender español

( I agree with Subaru. We should make a thread for those who want to practice or learn Spanish)

5. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can make a thread on here for speaking Spanish only. There's a popular French one, as linked above, but not sure if there's a Spanish one. As for other forums, I'm not quite sure. You can try searching for that and I'm sure something will come up.