1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wish me luck!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RemyLeBeau, Feb 21, 2012.

1. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

I'm about to ask my girlfriend to go to a big dance at my school with me. It's very scary and I'm never this impulsive, but it's worth a shot! I want her to go with me super bad. And I sound really silly, don't I?

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good Luck!! You don't sound silly, I would be nervous too.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It doesn't sound silly at all. Good luck! Hope she'll say yes! :slight_smile:

4. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

Holy crap she actually said yes! I for seriously fainted. I'm gonna have a real date for the first time ever! Yay she said yes! I can finally wear the necklace my great grandmother gave me with the purple crystal and the bracelet. I swear to Godzilla that thing is magic, because whenever I wear it it suddenly picks up every drop of light and sparkles like a rainbow until I take it off. And my Gramma and Aunt Lynne have already said for years they'll take care of the dress.

Except now I'm going to have to get permission from my mom. Which may mean my dirty little secret might get out. So far, our plan was to tell her I was nervous and she was coming as a friend. Which is true. I'm nervous as hell and she is my best friend. And girlfriend, but why bring that up? And there's an underwater theme, which sucks for certain redheads named Ariel such as myself. AND my step dad is gonna give me HELL about all this though. But I'm going to the big dance thingy with Valerieeee!

Okay, rant over.... *still spazzing*

5. gleek

Congratulations! And best of luck with your mom!