1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HIV testing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Danny19, Feb 22, 2012.

?

HIV testing

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No, but i want to

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, and i don't want to

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Danny19

Hey guys.. this is kinda random.. but today i went to the university clinic and i got HIV tested. i knew i was negative but i just wanted to make sure. I was nervous. I got there and i had to sign some papers. And the sexual orientation question came up. i was so tempted to put straight but i grew my balls bigger and put gay. it also asked me what kind of sex i have had. and with who man or woman. i put the truth. i was so nervous because the lady read it and she asked me a few things about my sex life.. lol.. anyways she made me feel comfortable and I'm proud that i didn't lie. the test was an oral swab test. so i got the results in 20 minutes.... and i was negative yey... plus i got asked out on a date this weekend lol not related but just wanted to put it on here because today has been a good day. lol... (!)

anyways I'm just curious to know if any of you have been tested. you don't have to tell me if you are positive or negative. but you can if you want.. and if you haven't and u have been sexually active, i suggest you do. nothing wrong with it. just makes u feel good.. at least it did to me lol

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    good for you.

Everyone should get tested from time to time, just to be safe.