1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats your favorite place to be?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by javgier, Feb 23, 2012.

1. javgier

my favorite place to be is around century 25! movies are fun and i love eating everywhere. you can just waste hours there hanging out with friends!!! to bad the bookstore went bye bye ;O

2. EmmettBlack

My favorite place to be is our local skating rink - I play roller derby, so whenever I need a pick me up and have some fun, get rid of some serious frustration, I skate it off with my mates :slight_smile:

3. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love to go to a mall and also stay at a log cabin.

4. sanguine

mine is my bed, with the comfort of blankets, reading poorly written gay romance on online sites and playing online games or the xbox, everything is where it should be around my bed and i wouldnt want it any other way.

5. Emberstone

hiding in kellen lutz closets while he undresses...

6. IanGallagher

I go to the movies once or twice a week, but going into depth...

In LA: Mulholland Drive, I just loved looking out over the city - it was peaceful.

A top film studio. Connected. They're interested in me as a writer. A "second home."

Back home: "The Playground" just an odd spot in the neighborhood beside a running swamp, I know - I'm weird lol.

7. Maria98

Out Status:
    A few people
    At the stables or at Sonic Boom.

8. colorful

My dance studio. <3

Outside in general (unless it's freezing without snow).
    I love mountains, the ocean, Girl Scout camp with friends, the park, my backyard -- whatever. Ha.
    Probably favorite place I've been to (so far) would be the springs in Pennsylvania at my aunt's house. Just sitting there.

The stage or light booth with my friends. :slight_smile:

Hogwarts. Haha.

#8 colorful, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  9. starfish

On a back country road, on a clear night, with a new moon. Just me, the road,and the stars.

10. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesome.

Similarly, for me, a hunting-lodge style house, lots of books, snow outside, fireplace, cold beer. And if my boyfriend is there too, that definitely wouldn't hurt. :icon_wink

11. FJ Cruiser

This is hard... I'm going to go with being in the mountains, with the sun on my face, in a two person hammock, with a special guy. :grin:

12. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There have been five points in time where I stopped for a while and took in everything, not wanting to forget a single detail so I could always revisit that moment and place.

Spoiler'ed for length.
    1.) Camping outside in early February. I awoke to find that in the night rain had fallen and frozen almost instantaneously as it hit the Earth. This led everything to be encased in a full centimeter of ice. A sheet of it encapsulated the tent, and the trees were frozen in crystal. It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

2.) Riding the Maid of the Mist boat tour at Niagara Falls. The sheer power and exhilaration as the misty gusts from the water rushed at us. Being there with some of my favorite people in the world; the last time we would all be together, even. That moment, as my breath stopped in my throat because of the wind, was simply sublime.

3.) The week of graduation in high school. Nothing important going on in classes, so we hung around, playing Clue and card games, making McDonald's runs, eating at a cookout. Just enjoying some of the dwindling hours we would ever spend together.

4.) Standing atop a sand dune at the Au Sable river. Seeing the water that is absolutely crystal clear, having just drank straight from a natural spring and climbing hundreds of stairs. Then standing at the top of a mountain of sand and running down it, racing my friends to make it to the bottom then leaping into he water.

5.) Vacationing at a resort area in Arizona. The last time I saw my grandma before she died, and unless something changes, it will be the last time I saw my grandpa before he dies. So much family was there, and the ability to swim whenever, sitting around in the morning just watching the same videos on VH1 over and over, taking pictures at an African wildlife zoo and an ancient American castle built into a mountain. Everything was perfect.

13. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My favorite place to be is out in the woods/wilderness somewhere (or anywhere, really). Particularly if there's a view.

14. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]

(Actually, this is my bed in my room on campus, not my proper bed at home. But point still stands.)

15. Markio

-The public library!

-On a beach, preferably when it's cloudy.

-On a stage.

16. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is this one particular spot in town, along the river, where I could sit for days. I walked along the pathway by said river after coming out to my mom under incredibly stressful circumstances, and I've had many an epiphany while walking along its shores.

The Bathroom. I like taking showers and/or baths, and just relaxing.

This spot up in the woods by my house, I've had many spiritual moments here as well.

An island in the creek by my house, for similar reasons. And I loved sitting under a bridge along the same creek, but that has been knocked down and rebuilt so it's not the same.

My bed. I feel so safe and warm.

The theater. Nothing in the world makes my day more than going to the movies to forget about life for a few hours.

#16 Black Cat, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  17. Cascade

Where I just was two days ago. A nice cozy cabin with a wood burning fireplace for heat, hanging out and cross country skiing with my best friends in the morning, afternoon and night with board games in between.

Nothing like a cabin hidden away in the heart of nature during winter.

18. Kidd

Kidd Guest

This is going to sound so cheesy but I love to be where my friends are. I don't care if it's on the dirty floor of some random guy's apartment, or in bed with them, or at a party, anywhere they are that's where I want to be.

I also love being at my sister's tiny apartment. It's so basic, but I love it. Sleeping on her couch has taken on a quasi-mythical quality. Me, my sister and her fiance have wasted so much time together there.

...and this is probably going to be the most unbelievable part of this post, but I love to be at the probation office. I love just hanging out with my mentors and getting to know the probationers, and I always, always, always learn something new. It feels good to know that my time and work is going towards a public service.

19. secretguyX

Upstate New York or Pennsylvania, anywhere out in the woods really.

20. lavajava

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sitting on top of mountain where you look out for miles, is one of my favorite place to me. or sitting on the beach listening to waves crash.