1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I the only one...?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nodnarb, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Nodnarb

Am I the only one here who is looking forward to school starting up again? I'm so freaking bored, because all my close friends are either working or out of town for whatever reason. School isn't my idea of fun, but at least you get to be with friends all day...and then you can hang out later....but being at home all weekend is SO boring. At least tomorrow I'm going up to the mall to use some gift cards I got for Christmas...but other than that, I can't wait for Thursday. I guess there is a basketball game on Tuesday that I'll go to for something to do....

2. surfrboykai

i love school brah. and the closer i am to starting school, the closer i am to moving back to o'ahu! i'd have started in august, but financial aid mussed up, and i had to put off school until this semester

3. Half-Light

i am so bored i cant wait for school....i hate staying at home during the holidays...

4. I'm loving this vacation I don't ever want it to end.

5. Ty

Ty Guest

kinda... And I still have a lit of studying to so before I gwt back so the longer the better.

6. InaRut

When I left school to work the year, I think it was probobly one of the most decisions I've regretted (<- Bad grammer). I miss seeing my friends everyday, having decent conversations, and getting acknowledge for your hard work. Also I find the longer your out of school the more stupid you begin to feel.

Honestly, don't leave school for a whole year, it's not worth the money.

7. posterchild

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm pretty bored.
    However, that does not mean I want school to start again.
    I just want something to do.
    :/

8. Nodnarb

I like how you think:icon_bigg

Oh, and welcome!

9. posterchild

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks.
    :icon_wink

10. sexyalex

Child, i soo agree with you. I mean school can be a drag and school can be interesting but enough is enough! i need a break! and my friends r not going to run away so no rush. i just need something "construction" to do.

11. sdc91

It's interesting how when you're in school, all you can think about is vacation.
    But then when you're on vacation for a while, all you want is school (well, not the work).

I don't want mine to end! I still have two weeks left on mine. Only halfway done! :grin:

12. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

BOOOO. i got back the second...WHAT THE FLUFF WHO GOES BACK THE SECOND? I MEAN REALLY! lol and i have like....a ton of projects to do....but i havent started =P

13. Nodnarb

HA! You have homework over Winter Break? We never do. I guess its because our schedules change when we come back, so we don't know what class/teachers we will have so it would be hard to give out stuff to do over the break.

14. step49x

I don't mind being on break, but I'll be eager to go back. Because I'm at college, I only see my friends when I'm at school. I'm definitely eager to go back and see them, again.

15. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I thought I was crazy for liking school. I guess it's just the routine that I like. I don't work well without a daily routine.

16. Fantasmasy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ah! I've been going mad all break thinking about this girl who put a love note in my locker. I have no idea who she is, but I'm so curious!
    And there's this thing with my friends that I wanna see get resolved...

Other than that, I don't care either way.
    Winter break, school, whatever... It's all fine by me. =)

17. Étoile

I miss the social part of school but dreading the educational (except French. J'adore le français!)

SARCASM ALRET!

My 'amazing' English teacher gave us this 'wonderful' project on the 'brilliant' book we've been reading, The Scarlet Letter. Oh, I just 'love' working on that 'mind-blowing' project! What makes it even 'better' is that it's a group project! Meeting up with my classmates over the Christmas break is so 'fun'! Plus, she gave us this not only 'awesome', but 'challenging' Q&A writing assignment, also on The Scarlet Letter. 'Good thing' I have this class first thing in the morning after our first day back! (We have A/B Days. 4 classes on A Day. 4 classes on B Day. It goes 'A,B,A,B,ect.')

<sarcasm over>

WHO REALLY FEELS LIKE WORKING ON A FREAKING PROJECT AND RIDICULOUS HOMEWORK OVER THE WINTER BREAK?!?! Not me! Okay, I may have overexaggerated the project a lot, but why should a have to work on some damn greeting card over the holidays?

18. Nodnarb

We did the Scarlet Letter last year...we didn't read it tho, just watched the movie.

But I feel your pain.

19. ampthejazz

Hah, most of my friends don't really have jobs, or don't work very often. And almost all of them are in town. Actually, more of them than usual are in town, because they're back from college. So I love break right now. :grin:

20. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

Cool, I'm not the only one that thinks this lol