1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what a crazy mother did for hannah montana tickets

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by surfrboykai, Dec 29, 2007.

1. surfrboykai

2. surfrboykai

sorry for the double post...

libby lu...that store friggin disturbs me to the max. it's a store that makes kids looks like prostitots. it's disturbing. and what's even worse is that the parents buy these clothes for their 10 year old girls. what the hell? i'm a liberal person and all, and i'd let my daughters choose their own outfits, but only to a certain degree. libby lu is that degree. my 10 year old girl is not gonna look like some 10 dolla ho.

3. Nodnarb

I don't get it either....when she came to Omaha, it was ridiculous how much some people were paying...If I had that kind of money, I would spend it in MUCH better places than a concert

4. I heard about this. I was like damn. I like Hannah Montana, but not that much.

5. surfrboykai

brah, tell me about it! people were paying upwards of 500-700 bucks for tickets, and these were like, nose bleeds. i think one person bought like, 10th row tickets for 1000. something is seriously f**ked up here

6. Hollywood

haha, im not gonna lie. i have both hannah montana cds.

7. Étoile

My cousin LOVES Hannah Montana but I honestly don't see what's so special about her. I mean, her show is entertaining when your flipping through channels on a boring Sunday afternoon but I can't stand her music.

What I don't understand is the drama that's been surrounding Miley Cyruse aka Hannah Montana. First, their were reports of her ridiculous ticket prices and blaming her for it. Then, their were rumors about her being pregnant which turned out to be completely false. Now, she's under fire for pics of her hugging and sharing a Twizzler with her friend in a hotel room! Are the paparazzi and press that out of work that they'll turn a slumber party into a scandal?

8. surfrboykai

well, the paparazzi suck, we all know that. but there is no denying that her ticket prices are ridiculous! i dunno if her fault, or even her father's fault (assuming he's her manager, which he prolly is). but 1000 for tickets? something is wrong here

9. Jeimuzu

They say they can't control it. Apparently, Billy Ray stumbled across someone who was desperate to get tickets, and begged him. All he could really say was "They're sold out, we don't control prices."

Mind you, he apparently phoned her and let them talk to Hannah.

10. surfrboykai

he could have let them come backstage though. he could have made them his personal guest. i don't believe his BS.

11. Jeimuzu

You can only have so many guest list spots. The promoter is usually in charge of all of that, and I'm guessing that's neither Billy Ray or Hannah. Often they'll all be filled. Just the way gigging works, I guess. Considering the way this girl's fans are, the guest list spots will be all taken up by competition winners and such - along with family and friends, because you've got to remember she is only about fifteen. Wouldn't you have had all your friends around backstage in her position?

12. chrisb

Atleast she's still a good role model for children i think what most parents are thinking about, if my child prefered her over some stripper looking singer that's usually on tv i'd prefer it....

13. ok455

Wow thats crazy i don't care for Hannah Montana When i used to work at target her crap was selling like crazy

And i def would not spend $1000 on any concert. They better have all you can eat chinese food

14. biisme

just watch the show

15. surfrboykai

she is a good role model...for now. but they said the same thing about lindsay lohan. and hilary duff (not that she's done anything gnarly, but she did become way anorexic and obsessed with the way she looks, which is not being a good role model). disney stars don't usually turn out good in the end brah. and look at venssa hudgens. she took naked pictures at a young age. i'm not sayin lil miss cyrus will become this way, but you can't deny that disney has a bad track record with their stars.

16. I recently had stopped liking hannah montana because of the craze over the show and it just got overrated. When I heard the 'Meet Miley' side of her double disc, I just fell in love with some of those songs. She's not amazingly talented, but she has an alright voice for someone her age. For now, she has a well-balanced mind and she doesn't seem like an all bad person. I would pay up to $100 to see her in concert but anything over that no thanks, I'll enjoy the 3-D version of it at the theatres. :]

17. lodiug

I don't like her at all!

18. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    The mother should be the biggest and most important role model for her child. What was she teaching her by lying about such an atrocious thing to get the tickets?

19. Jerr

...I'd kill my mother for Hannah Montana tickets... that way the essay I wrote could be true! About her breaks going out... and such... *snicker*

20. jroakwood

yeah. hannah montana is not someone i would spend my money on. hah.
    so i wouldnt understand.
    but i guess these families must have WAY more money than mine, otherwise theyre crazies.