1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moved in

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jenniferD, Jun 17, 2006.

1. jenniferD

Yesterday I moved with my girlfriend Trisha and we talked about it last week.I have an apartment and the lease was done.My brother Raymond did help since he would do anything for me.So far the realtionship between my girlfriend Trisha is going great,she treats me with respect and I do the same.She does notice I am really happy since I met her.I now live with my girlfriend Trisha and we sleep in the same bed and we have been knowing each other a lot.

2. hakeem_uk

hakeem_uk Guest

that great:biggrin:

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Excellent news! It's great when you can move in together and away from parents. :slight_smile:

4. jenniferD

I have anew place to stay and I can spend time with my girlfriend.I did meet her parents also and my girlfriend's parents are really nice.My girlfriend showed me around and showed me my closet for my clothes and shoes in the bedroom.I met the neighbors too,know my girlfriend and I are a lesbian couple and are supportive,accept having a lesbian couple in the neighborhood.My girlfriend and I did have sex for the first time Friday night and it was great.

5. nisomer

very awesome, i hope everything works out!

6. jenniferD

Everything is working out great.My g/f's parent's did get to know me more last night and they like me.My parents and my brother Raymond came by and saw the place and are really impressed.My parents and Raymond like my girlfriend Trisha so far and approve our relationship.