1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i'm so nervous

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gleekfanatic, Feb 27, 2012.

1. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think I might end up having a date for this weekend.... :/
    I was at the local Wells Fargo with my grandma signing up for a checking and savings account, and this really cute asian guy comes up to the counter, and I notice him eyeing me, so I turn back my attention back to Emily, the girl helping me(she's 23) and out of the corner of my eye, I see he keeps eyeing me, actually checking me out from head to toe, literally, and I couldn't stop blushing...:icon_redf
    Anyway, after he leaves, and it gets quiet, I ask about that guy, and Emily, it turns out, knows him, since he works at the Starbucks inside the store (the same one Wells Fargo is located in). She tells me that he's bisexual, 20 years old, single, and a huge flirt. When I told her he was eyeing me when he came up to the counter, she said, I bet he did. I can actually see him doing that, cause he's such a big flirt. So I ask her to talk to him for me, and she said yeah, I'll do that. I told her I've never talked to guy like that, and I'm really shy in real life (so different compared to the virtual me, who's more bold) and it's really hard for me to get up the courage to say something, even a simple hi to a really cute guy. His name's Vince, and I hope to hear an update about him this Friday, when my grandma goes back to cash her check, so I'll def be asking Emily about Vince. Anyway, i'm hoping Cince might be interested in this old broad (jk, I'm not that old :lol) enough to want to talk to me. Gosh, I'm nervous about it...
    Anyway, I just wanted to post it here, because my love life is, well, a big fat zero...I plan to change it, and hopefully it'll be changed by this weekend.... :/

2. TheAMan

Well lucky you. You got the easy way out. The guy flirts with you and you get someone to tell him you like him. I wish it was that easy for me. The boy I like, I don't know for sure if he's bi or not, and I don't know anyone who knows him.

3. lol You're so funny. Nothing would have hinted to me that you're old. :king:

4. yayy! Hope he is a flirt that follows through and not a big tease :frowning2:

If anything. its nice to be noticed, huh?

5. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    @ BiSinceBirth, I sure hope so too! and It does feel nice to be noticed like that :grin:

@phospholiphase, really? I though it was pretty obvious :wink: :lol:

@TheAman, Why, iis that jealousy I detect? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :lol: I hope you keep your end of the bargain, cause I know I'll keep mine...Btw how did it go?

6. Well, you don't look old... you don't type like an old person either. I mean, in real life you're only 1 year older than Vince (and me). :king:

7. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So here is an update for thosereading this. I appreciate you guys reading this btw!
    So we went back to Wells Fargo, right? We were ordering sandwiches from the inside deli, and I see Vince. My Nana, and our two roommates kept encouraging me to talk to him...so eventually I did...and while we talked, I learned 2 things. He speaks Tagalog, which means he's Filipino, and two, he is straight...
    In my mind, from I what I saw, he may be bisexual, like Emily told me, but just isn't interested...Either way, it's clear he's not attracted to me.... :frowning2:
    Oh well, I guess it's time to move one. The only thing I learned here was to never be afraid to talk to someone you like. Now I know what it feels like to be in the shoes of so many others here on EC