1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do you guys have...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by biisme, Dec 30, 2007.

1. biisme

really different personalities?

sorry if this makes no sense...

but, see, i was thinking about how i can be like all lovey-dovey and a total mush to being a real bitch in seconds...like, i'm usually very sweet and gentle when i'm happy and the person i'm talking to is nice and stuff...but, if i get mad or annoyed i can be really sarcastic, scathing and vindictive...

does everyone change that much when they're pissed off?

sorry if this is a mess of words...i can't really get out what i want to say...

2. surfrboykai

some people do. some people are worse than that.

it's extremely difficult to get me pissed off. but when it happens, i don't change much, but my pidgin comes out haha. my accent gets strong and i start usin pidgin because i'm not concentrating on how i talk.

when i moved to the mainland, i took speech because people would make fun of the way i talk. now that i'm older, i see how stupid that was. i'm starting to not care, and i'm speaking more pidgin now.

3. Casey17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm exactly the same way actually.

4. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Isnt everyone like dAT?

5. BlasttheCloset

Eh. I can seem mad, but it really is just for a minute. I don't think I change that much at all. I just am suddenly very focused and logical, which is a weird way to be mad.

6. Psychedelic Bookmarks

i like to think i'm quite consistent. but with me, things change for longer. so if someone pisses me off, i'll be quite sulky and pissed for at least 10 minutes usually. i don't tend to snap back and forth for little things.

7. EthanS

EthanS Guest

I get pissed off for ages.. unless i get something

8. Nope I'm pretty much consistent. I'm sarcastic, humorous, master of bending what people say back at them no matter what mood I'm in. If I'm angry though, the first and third ones tend to get hyperactive. I have been known to make people cry with my words in a pissed off state on a few occasions :$

9. Ty

Ty Guest

Ive tried to keep some emotions from parts of my life where i don't want them. If that makes sense.

10. SpikySpice

Im weird, I can talk with 2 people in 2 different mood at the same time, liek with person A in an extremely depressed conversation and it makes me wanna cry but while that with person B Im reallyhigh and just keep laughing nonstop!

My mind'snot staple at all, Im a mood rider, and just a little bit of soemthing happens and
    can change my mood, and also my action, like now Im really nice, but if Im mad and thewhole lace will explode!

11. SpikySpice

Im weird, I can talk with 2 people in 2 different mood at the same time, liek with person A in an extremely depressed conversation and it makes me wanna cry but while that with person B Im reallyhigh and just keep laughing nonstop!

My mind'snot staple at all, Im a mood rider, and just a little bit of soemthing happens and can change my mood, and also my action, like now Im really nice, but if Im mad and thewhole p lace will explode!

12. CrimsonThunder

Its not having different personalities, it is your personality.

13. neverover

yup, im a total sweet n naughty :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:....