1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone with a crush on his/her roommate(s)?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Carpe Diem, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Carpe Diem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The title of the thread sums it all; do you have a crush on your housemate/roommate? Hold on, let's expand the scope of the discussion: do you have a crush on a stranger/someone new recently?

A new guy just moved in to my house and he's so fucking hot (those ripped muscles, chiseled jaw and that perfect chin dimple, captivating eyes, and that deep sexy voice just drive me INSANE!). (!)

GAHHHH, damn you, landlord for this torment! Now, I need at least two weeks to get over with this man crush (just as it did for the other housemate of mine who has even hotter features and happens to stay here still).:bang:

Btw, he looks something like the pic below (now add a ripped body with sexy bulging veins on his arms, and a slightly sexier face and voila, that's my new housemate!). Now can you understand my predicament?:bang:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Carpe Diem, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  2. EmmettBlack

I'm currently hooking up with my housemate of 12 months after we realized we had crushes on each other; we're the best of friends and do everything together - haven't told him about me being GenderQueer though - if I get the chance to on our road-trip to the city tonight, I might get the courage up to tell him, I have no idea how he'll take it so I'm nervous as hell

3. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

Good to know I'm not the only one who's had this happen, though we probably won't be roommates much longer. I tried so hard to keep our friendship going, but in the end it just didn't work.

4. EmmettBlack

Oh no does it have to be that way? I hope whatever's going on the two of you can remain friends or talk it out. . ?

5. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

Thanks for your concern! She's refusing to talk to me, so, unless that changes, there really isn't much I can do.

At any rate, I hope it goes well for you and your housemate!

6. EmmettBlack

Well I'll have my fingers crossed for you that she starts talking soon; give it time she might come round :slight_smile: - plans with my housemate have had a spanner in the works already, his older brother is watching the Roller Derby game that we drove to see as well, tonight might not be the best time haha :S