1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think they know!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ppreston9, Dec 30, 2007.

1. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

well today i went to my friends house and there were a couple people there. so about two times something about gay came up and then there were giggles and awkward stares and stuff. its weird because i have never told anyone about me being bi/gay yet i obviously have an aura or personality of it. you know?

idk if its technically a bad thing for me, but i still dont want people talking about me.

2. Nicknikko

Sameee here!... I stated to notice some of my closest friends bringing up the gay topic very often and as you say they giggle and stuff and i'm on the same situation as you .. ahhhh

lol

3. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

yeah its just awkward bcuz im am completely closeted. maybe i should get a gf bcuz i do like a couple girls and throw them off my tail lol

4. Nicknikko

haha good idea... same here.. because like i've had like kind of reputation of having gf's and stuff so i dont think they can belive me been gay. still that thrwos them off but they never ask directly ... you know what i mean?

5. Ty

Ty Guest

People are always talking about me behind my back about that.
    It hurts.

6. CrimsonThunder

Maybe its because of your new hairstyle ppreston. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. posterchild

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's understandable.
    I'd prefer people find out from me, not through rumors or speculation.
    :confused:

8. Hollywood

i know people talk about it. a LOT of people know me at my school (not to sound vain or anything) and gay rumors get back to me all the time.

its whatever. they'll all find out they were right after graduation. even those girls that i hooked up with :lol:

9. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I'd be a bit sad about the fact that they'd talk behind my back. If they're curious to know if I'm gay, I'd more than likely will tell them the truth.

And totally agreed on the fact that I'd rather have people find out about my sexuality from me and not towards rumors/speculations

10. BlasttheCloset

I know that at least at my school, probably a quarter of the people are suspected of being gay, and they have rumors going. It is really pretty stupid, not to mention inaccurate and rude. So just ignore them. Although having a girlfriend would probably do some damage to those rumors, don't do that just because of the rumors.

11. SkyTears

Bad idea. Don't get a girlfriend if you know you are gay.:eusa_naug Trust me...

12. jroakwood

yeah. that could be even more awkward if you ask me.^^^^

and also is it really fair to play with a girls feelings if you know youre gay, but just pretending youre not...
    seems a little unfair for the girl, especially if she develops feelings for you.

13. waitingsucks

If you get a girlfriend and know you're gay. you could break someone's heart and have them hating you for a long time. big no no!

14. surfrboykai

there's a chance they know, and there's a chance they don't. there's a chance they've been talkin about it behind yer back. and then there's the chance that yer slightly paranoid from being in the closet. uhm, as for any advice...i don't think i got any for this one brah. i'm sorry :icon_sad:

15. Nodnarb

There has always been rumors about me...since like 8th grade...But I really don't pay attention to them. Our school LOVES to gossip, and there is a rumor about everyone.

But sometimes I do get the impression that some of my friends do know, but then I think I'm just paranoid...

16. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

yeah i think i kind of come off as gay/effeminate or watever, im not a manly man lol. but i am bi and idk. my city isnt really used to "new" stuff, stupid country town

17. trumpetkid23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, definitely don't get a girlfriend....I went through hell 'cause I made that mistake. She said I was basically an insensitive pig because I didn't give her what she needed. I broke her heart because I couldn't give her what she was looking for. And she wasn't looking for much at all. Being gay isn't easy by any means, especially if you haven't come out, but it's a good idea to avoid hurting other people so that you can stay in the closet. It'll just result in drama. Plus you don't want to get involved with a relationship that doesn't mean anything and have something truly awful happen.

18. CrimsonThunder

I can't believe you 3 people didn't pick up that BlasttheCloset is a female. :|

19. Jeimuzu

Pfft. I never got that. The only person who knew was my brother, and that was because he cleaned up my internet history for ages - we used to share a computer.

20. CrimsonThunder

Im a noob you were talking about ppreston. >_> Move along nothing to see here.