1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is anyone else as nervous and clueless as I am? /:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dom, Mar 2, 2012.

1. dom

dom Guest

Can't seem to figure out anything now a days. The whole curiosity thing started when I was 12 and it didn't escalate or anything. I'm positive i'm not gay because I still love girls but dudes are like.. hot too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.
    It goes away from time to time but it always comes back and I've been cool with it. I have bisexual and gay friends and they guide me through it but i'm not even near comfortable with telling people I'm bi. I don't think its a bad thing; is it? /:
    I'm not really a jock but people know me and I guess look up to me for being the way i am with girls so its strange to feel this way about a guy although it feels unnaturally comfortable; making sense?? /: Its new to me and all and the fact that i'm on this site is a bit scary and a bold move for me. Just wondering if anyone else feels like this..

2. rx79g

that's how I felt, and still feel a lot of times. you'll get more used to it with time. it takes a while but that feeling starts to go away.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe they'll look up to you for the way you are with guys, too. :slight_smile:

Lex

4. Akakhuno

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm in a similar situation as you are, my curiosity started around 14 though and I still find women attractive but every once in awhile it's like "damn that dude's hot!" so I've been slowly testing the waters to see where my sexuality lies, but I'm not comfortable labeling myself as gay/bi yet until I'm sure where I stand.