1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recieved a surprise

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by baileyh, Dec 30, 2007.

1. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I recieved a surprise from my Aunt Alana and I am glad she did it.She dumped her boyfriend Victor of a year 5 weeks ago and met someone new.Her now ex boyfriend Victor treated me like crap becuase I am a lesbian and he was a homophobe.She knew that I did not deserve to be treated like crap and wanted to see me happy.My Aunt Alana told him told accept her niece's(me) sexual orentation or the relationship is over.I did tell her thank you and told her that love her.I met her new boyfriend,like him and he is a nice guy.His name is Gary and told me that he has a sister,Shannon that is a lesbian.He is fully acceptive and supportive that I am a lesbian.He told me that he would have his sister Jamine come over to meet me and I told him I would like to do that.He did meet my girlfriend Yasmine,her son Taylor and daughter Zoe.I am looking forwards meeting his sister Shannon knowing she is like me,a lesbian.

2. That's so awesome! Your aunt sounds like a great woman and her new boyfriend sounds great too.

3. CrimsonThunder

4. Ty

Ty Guest

Congrats =] Her old boyfriend doesn't sound very pleasant. Your aunty made a good choice. I hope shes happy with.. Gary was it?

5. posterchild

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Aw.
    I can only hope that if my family is ever in the same sort of situation, everything works out just as well.
    Congrats.
    :slight_smile:

6. InaRut

Wow that's really awesome. Did the aunt actually like the b/f?

7. panda

Glad to hear all that.(!!) (!!)

8. Urman

Urman Guest

Thats really cool :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: (!!) (!!) (!!)

9. jroakwood

good to hear it worked out the way it did.
    what a great aunt.

10. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My Aunt Alana is a wonderful woman and she likes her new boyfriend Gary.Her ex Victor and I got into it,he tried to get me to date a guy and I said no in his face.He called me a stupid dyke once and I almost hit him.I did meet Gary's sister Shannon,she is very nice and invited my girlfriend Yasmine and I to a lesbian couple support group every Friday night which we said yes.I like her new boyfriend Gary and he helped me out too,on my hopped up 1993 mustang giving me advice since he is into 5.0 Ford Mustangs.

11. waitingsucks

That's great :slight_smile:

12. pirateninja

It sounds like you have an awesome aunt, as well as her awesome new boyfriend. Glad to hear you're getting on so well!

13. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My Aunt Alana is awesome,I did come out to her when I was 18 also and she became supportive knowing this who I am.She is very supportive to this day and I love her a lot for this.Her new boyfriend Gary is awesome too,he is going to submit me into a Ford Mustang club started by a couple of his friends and himself,that is the way they do this and he took pictures of my hopped up 1993 5.0 Ford Mustang including under the hood with a 302, bored and stroked to a 347.My aunt's ex did disrespect my girlfriend Yasmine too,he called her a dumb bitch in front of her children and she tackled him to the ground.The police were called,no charges were filed because my Aunt Alana's ex started it.This was 2 weeks before my Aunt Alana dumped him.