1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girl & Boys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by teents, Jun 20, 2006.

?

are you a girl,boy or do u class you self as both male/to/female female/to/male

1. girl

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. boy

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
  3. other

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. teents

i dont know if it just me but it seem like there int any girls here..... do you welcome girl here im confused you proply do but i want to no if there is any girls here?????

2. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Ive come across numerous lesbians over the coarse of my stay here....i can count off the top of my head 4 but there are many more here, they are probably just inactive or simply onviewers and not posting. Although i do think that you are the first transexual ive come across on this board...speaking of which i think its time we changed the sub-title for this Chit-Chat sub-forum. It currently reads "General discussion of topics of interest to gay guys & girls of all ages." I wonder now if it would be too much trouble for our dear Mods or Administrators to change that around...may i suggest the commonly adopted title "LGBT". But if its too much trouble then i guess not....dont mean to pressure anyone:slight_smile:.

3. TriBi

proud is right - there are several girls who post here.

There is at least one who is straight (and who came here becasue she was concerned about a gay friend) but also several in the Lesbian/Bi category.

Also, as you now know there is at least one other in the Transgendered category...

We have a pretty good mix - and hopefully it will only get more "mixed". The nice thing is - it's a really supportive crowd. :slight_smile:

*EDIT*
    BTW - proud's suggestion re the "sub-title" change is under discussion - and I think he's right. ..|

*EDIT* (again). Oops! - the "thumbs up" icon doesn't work here...now there's another issue...

#3 TriBi, Jun 20, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2006
  4. teents

lol just woundering..... i dont think iv met a female yet well any way thanks

5. Mnstn

I'm a bisexual female and I can think of at least one other lesbian on the boards but I do think it is mostly guys.

6. teents

hi

i just wonder that it would be nicer if we had more girls because we could get a view from females side of view on the people problem and to be onist girls have given me alot of help online...plus has boys but not in the same way girls do it i dont know how to put this across so i hope you got my drift......thanks

7. Mnstn

haha, Yea I get your drift. We do need more girls on these boards.

8. TriBi

Welll....if you know any girls who would enjoy contributing here - Tell them about this place...we REALLY want it to grow - and broaden the membership base. :slight_smile:

9. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Or if you have any ideas as to how we can reach and attract other potential members (girls, guys, whatever) please let us know. It would help if it doesn't cost much money!! :slight_smile:

As TriBi says, we really do want this place to grow, so any ideas for helping that happen are welcome.

10. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Well why dont we find all the girls (or any other demographic we're trying to attract: transgenders, transvestites, straights, straight-acting-gays etc.) on this board and ask them about what would attract them to these boards. I currently have a link on my personal website (id prefer not to give the address to my site) for this forum just in case someone happens to wander by it...i asked my friends to put it on their webbies too, but they said no cuz they were afraid others would get the wrong idea... very unfortunate but understandible.

Oh and the idea i stated above in this thread would help a great deal i think cuz if we do get a wider member base then we want to make sure we can welcome them all so that they dont see "for gay guy and girls" and say "oh maybe they dont want me here.

And also check out my post here: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=593 it has a related topic.

#10 Proud1p4, Jun 23, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2006
  11. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Oh sorry for the double post but i just remembered something... i am currently chatting with a bisexual/gay teen friend of mine and i gave him this link, he said he'd check it out but i dont think he joined..ill keep on trying to get him to give this place a chance cuz he's not in the best state of being right now, he's a little unstable.

12. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

That's done. :slight_smile:

13. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Yay! I've contributed something productive....hehe...