1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[A Public Service Annoucment] EC's New Years Stories [Why you shouldn't Drink]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by InaRut, Jan 1, 2008.

1. InaRut

Haha! I was wondering why no one has posted a drunken New Years Story thread yet? Is no one curious of what us EC'er's do for new years? Is anyone curious about the drunken mishaps and mistakes that occured on that festivious night?

I'm sure you all are.

Well, suprisingly...and get ready for the shocked faces...I didn't drink (that much) during new years. I'm not the slightest bit hung over because all night I nursed 2 small glasses of lime and southern comfort. My first drink stronger then the second. However I did have enough of my usual average quota (one) of cigarellos for the night. I had 3 :eek: . I'm a rebel I know!

Actually I had a pretty nice evening. It started off a little hectic cause there was rumours of a keggar, and everyone was like, "Lets go to the keggar." And then the keggar wasn't happening...and then apparently someone else was having a big party...but they weren't...It was all a mess. But once we decided to just drink over at my friends house, I came up with the idea to go out for supper. We get at the resturant for 5:00...don't get seated till 7:30. But with a party of 8--> then 6 because 2 didn't show, I'm suprised not later.

Funny story...this resturant we ate at is one where I use to work....and I left my booze at home so my parents dropped it off with my boss to give to me. My boss found that quite humorous.:roflmao:

So after drinking we all get back to the place...and more people show up and I pour my first drink. Take a couple of sips...make it stronger...:eusa_doh: then it was a little too strong and I found myself not thinking Southern Comfort tastes too good. :rolleyes: So that's partially why it took me a good couple of hours to down my first drink. Of course before the countdown I was just chugging it down because everyone was like, "New drink for the countdown WOOO!"

The whole night though I was being offered tequila shots and I was like, "naaahh." But thanks to some girls at a club from a while ago I learned my lesson with tequila :eusa_danc. However...I couldn't refuse those damn flavoured cigraellos...Tangerine...Grape...Vanilla...:bang: Guys, I think I might be gay. Haha

So the end of the night rolls around...some people are a little stoned :eusa_naug and some people are a little tipsy but there wasn't any drunken roudyness. However by the end of the night turns out there is only ONE EXTRA BED for 6 people.

So the epic battle for the bed begins.
    The players:
    ME
    Big Guy (strong)
    Girl Friend
    Boy Friend (A friend who is a boy...I'm single remember)
    That guy
    Mr. Finger

So it starts off with Big Guy standing in the door frame like the Vitruvian Man (google it) and Girl Friend standing in the bedroom trying to come in. I come up the stairs to the bedroom and go, "What's going on guys?"

Girl friend, "He won't let me in to the bedroom and I called it."
    Big Guy, "Well I claimed it just now."

So with his arms to the sides of the doorframe I just slicked right through them and jumped on the bed claiming, "Captured!"

And then Girl Friend was like, "Where Phil goes, I go." So she gets on the bed too. And their being plenty room for Big Guy (Who's like a sensitive giant) he's like yah whatever. So the battle starts like this,

[WALL] ME | Girl friend | Big Guy [Open Space]
    (Cute tripple way spoonage (*hug*))

Well next to come up stairs is that guy, and he like, "What's going on here?" and so he comes into the bedroom and sits in a chair beside the bed and we all have a nice conversation (About sex and penis sizes). Well then Boy Friend and Mr. Finger come up and jump on either side of the bed.

Boy Friend| Me |Girl Friend| Big Guy| MR. Finger Off the bed: That Guy

And somehow we all lay on this bed somewhat comfortably. Now my hand is sorta raised into the air (and this is where it gets a little wierd)...Mr. Finger grabs my hand and holds onto it. And I'm a little wierded out...I barely know this guy...and I'm in the closet, so I try and get my hand away but he just holds onto to it so I go, "What the :***:?" and he lets go. Well then Mr. Finger is like, "Ugh I'm falling off the bed." So Boy Friend is like, "Well come over here with me." (Btw Boy Friend and Mr. Finger are army buddies). So then it's

[WALL]Boy Friend| Mr. Finger| ME |Girl Friend| Big Guy| Off the bed: That Guy.

Well...Mr. finger starts rubbing my side. And I'm now REALLY uncomfortable. So I go, "Stop" then ":***: Off you :***: "
    Him: "I'm not doing anything"
    "Okay whatever."

Well he does this until Boy Friend and Mr. Finger gang up on me and unleash a horrible tickle attack. And I hate being TICKLED. And I mean...Armpits...the ribs...UGH! So I start flailing around sending mutiple knee caps into my girl friend's crotch area. :eusa_danc so she gets pretty mad. So she gets those boys to stop. But now I'm feeling a little molested (also to mention that at one point earlier in the night I was sitting on a chair and Mr. Finger put one hand on the arm of the chair and put his other hand through my hair) so I'm like, I'm going on the other side of you Girl friend. Well at this point that guy had also joined us on the bed. So now it was like this..

[WALL]Boy Friend (in the crack between wall and bed)| Mr. Finger| Girl Friend| Me | That Guy | Big Guy
    (Which kinda sucked cause I wanted to beside the Big Guy...in all honesty)

Now it's really uncomfortable. WE all couldn't fit on that little bed. So we were like, "Someone is going to have to get off."
    Mr. Finger, "I nominate Phil."
    Me, ":***: you! I'm the original three"
    Big Guy, "that's right! Phil can stay"
    (Me: "(!) YEA!")
    So it ends up we play the ," Not it" game...but everyone is always a sore loser when you lose to that game.

Then the big guy is like, "I'll just go."
    and I'm like, "No you don't have to go your part of the orginal three!"
    Boy Friend, "Oh, Big guy sounds like Phil might have something for you."
    Me, "No, that's not what I'm saying I'm just saying that he should st-
    Big Guy, "Well I wouldn't mind staying with Phil."
    ME, "And he is part of the orginal three."
    :slight_smile:) <- Very happy at this point)

So Big Guy gets a little tired and he's like, "I have no where to lay down someone has to get off this bed. So Boy Friend is like, "Okay I'll go, because I don't want to make the big guy mad." So he goes on the floor. So we're all like, "Army Buddies stick together." And eventually we got Mr. Finger off the bed...and That guy left sometime later on too. (Grabbed the only couch downstairs...sneaky bugger)...and in the end it turns up the way it was in the begining.

Me| Girl friend (damn :tantrum: ) | Big Guy

Well apparently I like to move alot in the night..and as the night raged on I was shifting everyone to the side. And the big guy left the bed...After realising he had less and less room.

So I woke up, Big Guy gone...And me with half the bed and Girl friend with barely any bed.

So in the end...the winner. ME :grin:
    Xept Girl Friend had called it first...and big guy conquered it...The little guy wins the bed! (!)

That is my new years story...a little long...and maybe you don't find it as funny as I thought it was (You: :sleep: (I hope not!!!)). So lets hear your guys new years story.

Hopefully we can steer the younger ECer's from alcohol. Haha. Afterall...with alcohol I probobly would of lost the fight.

Edit: There also is a semi-romantic dream I had >_> But I've said enough

#1 InaRut, Jan 1, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2008
  2. pirateninja

Oohooo, I would have posted earlier but I didn't want to sound like I was bragging:

So me, my mom and her boyfriend and my sister go out to this big party. Ok, throw in a load of Carlsberg and Stella Artois and then some champagne at midnight. Then throw in a load of 70s disco music. Then throw in a slippy dancefloor.

Ok, that was my night out. Then came the drunken walk home, wishing loads of random people a happy new year.

Then came getting home sitting in front of the TV and giggling at even the weakest jokes on vicar of dibley. Then being forcefed two glasses of water by my sister and going to bed fully clothed.

But yeah, good times were had by all. :grin:

3. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

...weirdos j/k i had a nice meal and some soda =P..andsome fun with family....lol

4. CrimsonThunder

I didn't do anything bad I'm a good boy, just drank and talked to mates and wrestled with some kids (I won of course >_>)

5. InaRut

C'mon...were's the exciting stories...I wrote a freakin novel! haha

6. Urman

Urman Guest

Good Story 10/10

7. chrisb

I will share mine in a new thread......i had an awesome night........

8. InaRut

Thanks

...and this thread is to share your story...C'mon now lets not spam the board.

9. CrimsonThunder

Thats for the picture thread. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. InaRut

The picture board has been ruined...

11. pirateninja

12. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    it's not been ruined, it's been improved. At least now people aren't asking to be rated.

Although it could be renamed RANDOM CHAT: WITH ADDED PICS.
    Or something a little more catchy/.

13. CelebrityHead

Haha that's awesome Phil!

Let's see... my New Years Eve...

I got to my friend's place an hour later than when I said I'd be there, because I left home half an hour late and then I missed a road on the way there (Because on my map I named it Scoresby road, but when it intersects the road I was travelling down, it becomes Bayswater road, and that's what was on the sign). So I got half-way into the city and realised I wasn't travelling south like I should have been (I live east of Melbourne). Anyway, after cursing road signs I got to my friend's place soon enough.

I'd brought my 700mL bottle of blue Smirnoff vodka, only intending to drink about half of it, a 2L bottle of orange juice, some Doritos (corn chips) and salsa dip. I stored my vodka in the freezer while telling everyone why I was late, and then greeted them all in the living room. We all just sorta talked and had nibblies for quite a while before another friend arrived with two guitars and Guitarhero 3. I wasn't really interested in playing it because I knew there were experts in the room that would simply kick my ass, but thankfully someone suggested we go outside because it was getting a little cooler (it was stinking hot).

So I poured a glass of vodka and juice, noting that I still had a lot more left. I took it outside and we pretty much all just talked, joked, ate and drank. But it was really good conversation, very funny stories were being unearthed and the people I were with are just fantastic if you want to have a good time. So three or four glasses later, a friend of my friend got some coloured shot glasses from her bag and suggested, "Hey let's do shots." I probably should've said no, since I really don't like the taste of vodka on its own, you know, like methylated spirits. But, another friend said she had a "cool" drinking game that she said we should play. So, I poured a few shots and did them while playing this game (which wasn't fun, it was suicidal).

It got to 11pm and I shouted, "One hour to go!!" to nobody in particular. I had been getting a few texts messages from family and other friends, and every time I did, some of us would chase each other waving our arms around (as my message tone is the Benny Hill theme, or Yakety Sax). The next half hour was a blur. Half an hour to go, and I made sure everyone knew about it. Soon the Guitarhero players stopped playing and turned the TV on to watch the fireworks on the Yarra River in Melbourne. We counted down together and when '08 began, we screamed and hugged each other, wishing a Happy New Year to each other.

Now, the next two or three hours were a blur. All I can remember was me with my head down, trying to stop the world spinning and then running down to the garden and well... 'moisturising' the grass. But yeah, I know I felt better after that, and I know I'm weak lol. But meh I slept fine after that. Then in the morning we woke up to the shot-glass girl's alarm, since she had to go to work at 9am (she was para the night before, too). She stood up, stumbled, and we all laughed at her! She went, a few others went, the remainder of us had vegemite on toast, cleaned up the house and vacuumed. I inspected my bottle of vodka before I put it in my bag to take home, and found that I'd drank 3/4 of it. That was a little more than I was planning to drink, really. But yeah, it was a really good night!

:slight_smile:

#13 CelebrityHead, Jan 1, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2008
  14. InaRut

Hahaha wicked! Yea my friends would probobly chase me around if my ringtone was YAKKITY SAX. Dun-nun-nun-nun-nun...you didn't happen to go through a bunch of doors in a hallway? Haha!

Yea there was video games at my party too..and it sucked cause alot of people were sitting aruond to guitar hero for a while. I'm starting to get REALLY annoyed with guitar hero...and Halo.

15. Hollywood

Well...I didn't start drinking until 10 and had to drive home at 1 so I only had about 2 beers and 6 shots of southern comfort (that shit is disgusting). I got drunk but not to the point that i was throwing up, etc.

Then I started drunk dialing...left the guy I'm in love with a message...not really sure what I said but he's avoiding me now...

I fucking mess everything up. :bang:

16. InaRut

Southern Comfort...is from the DEEP SOUTH
    xept I didn't get drunk off it...but yah...as you can see in my story I didn't care for the taste when I could taste it.

17. jroakwood

im sorry hollywood, about your drunk dialing. :/

18. davo-man

I got quite drunk off of shots of stuff I cant remember and proceded to play chess, hug a LOT of ppl, then tell my best friend that I have a huge crush on him, then tell my other best friend that I was pissed off at her for gong out with my crush, so I hope that doesnt come back to haunt me hehe

19. InaRut

Just thought I would throw this picture into this thread.
    Just some new years pics.
    [​IMG]
    NEW YEARS :grin: Ass showings
    [​IMG]
    Sucking on a fake boob

20. CelebrityHead

You can't view your sent messages on your phone? :frowning2: