1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by solarcat, Mar 16, 2012.

1. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Despite being physically male, I'm not totally ignorant about the mechanics and biology of the female body. But I'm pretty damned ignorant about female sociology.

To start: breasts. How important are they?

For instance, if you could change the size of your bust, would you?

I can see if one wanted larger breasts in order to attract a mate (I'd like to have a flatter stomach for similar reasons) but has your bust size ever had a significant effect on your self-esteem?

Also, how much privacy do girls' locker rooms give? When I was changing out of my swimming trunks, for instance, a towel around our waist was all that was needed to provide privacy while we changed into our dry undies. But girls' "naughty bits" for some reason also includes breasts, and I imagine (not that I have imagined it, mind you) it would be pretty difficult to get any privacy while changing unless they change in stalls.

Also, I've noticed that girls in anime/ manga (even non-ecchi titles) tend to talk very openly about their bust sizes, and in some (or rather, most) cases even go around touching them. But manga and anime are full of perv, so I'm assuming that's just fanservice.

Also, let me just say that I'm asking purely out of curiosity. If anything I wrote came out as creepy or potentially peverted, I do apologise, but I've not much experience talking about girls' bodies, so I'm trying to do so as maturely as possibly can.

2. IanGallagher

I don't know for sure, but from what I've seen around I'm guessing our dick size comparisons match a girl's breast size comparisons. Not 100% positive though.

3. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As a girl, I think I could give a go at answering this...
    Girls are only low on self-confidence if their breasts are quite small (and the girl can be considered flat-chested). But if it's a normal size or higher, they're usually fine.
    And girl locker rooms give privacy to both... down there, and the chest. You don't need to change in stalls. And since you're wearing a bra, you're fine.
    The anime/manga bit... that's just anime & manga being perverted. That doesn't happen in real life. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Hope I helped.

4. YIAW

All CrystalRaindrop said. Those anime/manga are for straight pervs. Girls can be very touchy-feely, but it doesn't mean anything (unless they swing that way. And they usually don't :frowning2:).
    Changing in front of each other is acceptable, since you're wearing a bra.
    And I'm fine with my breasts size, but I know plenty of girls with flat chests who want a plus size, to fill their shirts better.

5. Naren

I've been wondering this myself, as I'm physically male :frowning2:
    Enlightening, ever so slightly.

6. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

Believe it or not, I've had conversations with females who complain about their breast size; not for being too small, but too big since that can take a toll on your back.

7. Silver Sparrow

My bust size is also linked to every part of my body. I don't technically need to lose weight, but it wouldn't hurt me either, which can me feel a bit insecure, although I have an average size chest. I would probably change my bust size, but then I would change a lot of things about my body.
    Changing rooms actually give as much privacy as you can get. Since you usually wear undergarments, you can change your top half and then your bottom half. No one really cares about being modest. Although, this may have something to do with the fact that I go to an all-girls school, and some girls change in the homerooms.

8. caughtbywitness

Girls locker rooms are a lot more versatile than boys it seems, especially in our school. We all get changed asap, but in the girls changing rooms they're supposedly checking each others' breasts and walking around near naked. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. girlboyari

girlboyari Guest

To me, bust size really doesn't matter, and even though I'm nearly flat, I have very high-self confidence. I guess it also doesn't matter to me because I'm bigender and being nearly flat is very nice when I want to be a guy.

10. Sayu

Most girls in our class want to have bigger breasts, I would be completely happy with theirs. I am so bored of their never ending "I want your breasts.", "If I were you, I would show them to the world!" and blablablablabla...

Our changing room in school is quite shitty, all girls are in one room, no stalls. Sometimes I don't mind changing in there, especially when there are only my friends, but I prefer changing at the toilet. When I change in the room with other girls, I change my panties under the towel and when I put on my bra I stand in the corner and turn off so others would see just my back.

As for me, I am very shy when it comes to speaking about breasts, but other girls in our class are ok with it.

11. colorful

I'm a fairly feminine girl and I am fairly flat, but I'm definately okay with it. All of my friends vary, but I seriously do think that my friends who have a bigger chest complain more than those who don't have much. The locker room at my (all girls) school is just one big room. We don't have showers so there is never a point when we aren't clothed in some way so we just use it to put on and take off gym clothes.

12. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I guess it makes sense to change your bra and panties separately, but suppose you can't?

Such as after swimming in a one-piece bathing suit (which I believe was mandatory in my HS swimming class to prevent the top from slipping off)

Would you just peel the suit off halfway, hiding your chest, then change your bra, then repeat with your lower half?