1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fancy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LdSlnce, Mar 18, 2012.

1. LdSlnce

LdSlnce Guest

I honestly don't know if this is ok. I'm in no way linked to this site (as far as membership). I think it is ok, but not entirely sure... So this might be stupid of me to post. Here goes nothing:

"As the proud creator (and as an example) of the Fancy category, it makes me happy for you to include it.

To sum Fancy up, for me, it's wanting to be a beautiful, graceful, but strong male. It's wanting to have the benefits of both sides, and finding that you think about things in a way your gender isn't assumed to.

I personally find the whole idea of associated gender roles and characteristics to be very limiting. People should look at you and think 'woah new person!' not 'look at dat chick'"

Demigirl? Fancy? Androgyne? - Asexual Visibility and Education Network

I'm posting this because...well, I felt like crying when I saw it. In happiness. I really don't care if this is not credible or not; what that person said is how I feel as far as the middle bit. I'm not looking for labels. Those don't matter; you're still you no matter what. But to be able to put some type of name to what you feel so you can explain it better to others? It's great.