1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My New Years Story

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chrisb, Jan 2, 2008.

1. chrisb

Well i won't go into to indepth of details as to everything that happened, but i had the best new years ever lastnight. Not only did i meet up with a friend i have been talking to for awhile who actually coincidentally enough went to the same high school as me. He's actually the guy i was talking about in another thread who is a classmate of mine's older brother. Anyway i had a great time everything was consensual and safe, and i have found out the sexual preferences of mine. Also not to sound like a slut but i enjoy pleasuring more then being pleasured, i'm actually interested in any reason as to why that is? i mean sometimes i have a hard time getting off...i'm a open guy so that's why im posting this here and not the private board. I mean it's not that im not incredibly turned on and enjoy the company i'm with it's just i don't mind that i don't get off myself. Anyway we went back to his place of course and we also went out to the Portland Clubs had alot of fun accidentally gave a 10$ tip to a go go dancer instead of a 1$ bill...oh well he deserves it for shaking his ass in front of the horny new years crowd... I actually kept my self to 3 drinks a Long Island, and 2 Amaretto (SP?) Sour's. Safe driving as he did not drink at all went back to his place and crashed, no need for messing around again we did that before lol plus we had a really long night haha....

Honestly i'm going to feel incredibly uncomfertable if i run into his brother or any of his friends now though, just wondering if they know or not. Hell maybe if they hear what i'm best at they will go bi for me haha....... sorry if this is inapropriate, didnt really know where else to post it.....

2. chrisb

Sad....no replies guess i did post this pretty late...

3. sexyalex

wait....I STILL WANT TO KNOW HOW COMES U CRASHED AND U ARE NOT DEAD and what is "no need for messing around again we did that before lol plus we had a really long night haha.... " suppose to mean. lol and are u trying to say his friends...wait wait i am soo lost by "Honestly i'm going to feel incredibly uncomfertable if i run into his brother or any of his friends now though, just wondering if they know or not. Hell maybe if they hear what i'm best at they will go bi for me haha....... sorry if this is inapropriate, didnt really know where else to post it....." <---this part.-_-

4. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it seems to me that you had a great night!!!! :thumbsup:
    If you like pleasuring more than being pleasured, that's also good I think! Most people love being pleasured so that means you can make people really happy lol

Was this just a one night stand or something more perhaps? :icon_bigg

5. chrisb

I honestly don't know we had lots of stuff in common and at first i thought that may be something good, but it may be a turn off to him to also we both laughed some before we got started i know we we're both nervous and the fact he was with one of his brothers friends may be kinda weird to.......also by saying crashed i meant it as a metaphor as sleeping there.....and by not messing around again i meant we we're basically tired and had a long fun night and we're ready to just sleep....and didnt feel the need to do anything else......

And about his brother and his friends i have no idea if he told any of them anything but i havent said anything to people that know them just to be safe..... also me and him have talked since we may just be friends, i dunno if we will hook up again just yet.....

6. Jim1454

Well I'm glad you had a good night, and that you learned some stuff about yourself in a safe and consensual kind of way. Often people feel pressured to do things they didn't really want to - so this is great.

In terms of 'wanting to pleasure more than being pleasured'... it might be just something about this being kind of new. As you relax you might find that changes. I wouldn't worry about it. Do what feels right for you.

7. boy0boy

Wow I incidentally enough had a similar new years! So I totally agree with the "pleasure giver rather than getter" idea, I think I feel the same way.

Good to hear man.