1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian sex

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jess142, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Jess142

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok so i've been dating my girlfriend for a while now and i'm really nervous about my first time with her. I was wondering if anyone had any advice? any and all is welcome :slight_smile:

2. Nero

well i cant give you any real advice but i feel obligated so ill give you something generic just take it slow experiment and get into one anthors rythms and just enjoy yourself prehaps listen to some music and burn some scented candles try to make it special so you will rember it(sorry for nothing good)

3. Eleanor Rigby

You'll find plenty of useful advice here :slight_smile:
    If you still have questions after reading this, please ask :slight_smile:

Take care, Cécile

4. Caoimhe Fayre

Thank you, OP, for posting this. and Eleanor, for posting that link. :slight_smile:

I have questions... probably I'll have more after I've had a chance to re-read more thoroughly, but is it possible to get some of those infections mentioned if you've never been sexually active?

See, I'm sort of scared to get into a situation where I *might* have an encounter, because, well, what if something is wrong with me?

---------- Post added 21st Mar 2012 at 07:10 AM ----------

so also, sorry to Jess that I can't give advice. I hope it all goes perfectly for both of you :slight_smile:

5. amwm2wm3

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, just do it. I was freaked out, too. With my first girlfriend I was nervous about even kissing her because I just had no idea. I thought I was going to be terrible and I even worried that she'd break up with me.
    Start slow and it will come naturally. And, while this may sound awkward, talk to her. Don't be afraid to ask what feels good and what doesn't. It may sound a lot weird, but it makes for better sex when you're doing everything right. :slight_smile: