1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For those with Tumblrs/social medias

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Paper Heart, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Paper Heart

It is frightening to say the least to see this message on my dashboard upon logging in.

While at first I thought this was a troll, and I REALLY hope she is, however I have found out more about her and she definitely is as anti-LGBT as it gets. She could be bluffing, but either way everyone should be on alert in case by any misfortune she has sent your information. She is located in Germany, despite sending her information elsewhere. So if anyone in Germany knows what laws she could be breaking, that would be wonderful, however everyone should know that this has possibly occurred. I just wanted everyone here to be informed in case of something happening.

And if she is a troll, please let me know so I can stop getting freaked out.

(This may belong in Chit Chat or News. I wasn't sure."

2. Ridiculous

Tumblr have taken down her Tumblr. I would think they'd be in the best position to follow it up.

By the looks of it she was collecting physical addresses of people and mailing letters there, so if you haven't given anyone your address (or haven't had it available somewhere) then you should be fine.

3. secretguyX

I don't even understand how someone could possibly do that. Even if you hate gays/LGBT, most people would never even think of doing this.

4. Paper Heart

She has admitted to being attracted to women however chooses to lead a heterosexual lifestyle. This is the dangers of repressed homosexuality. She is sadly the real deal though. I found a website for a student law group sh is in (which included her email, however I won't post that because well I was born with a moral compass).

5. ameliawesome

is she repressing her own homosexuality, or is she just saying that so she can prove that homosexuality is a choice and that being gay is the wrong choice?

6. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is creepy as fuck. I don't even.

My bet is on repressed sexuality as well.. It does bad things to people.

7. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow... that is really creepy...

I also am saying that she repressed her sexuality for too long. It slowly eats at you if you do not let it out... and sadly this was the result for everybody involved.

8. starfish

Yeah she is full of shit.

9. Mobiusponder

Oh my GOD. ... This is pretty much ... she's the worst person. I mean ... not literally. One of the worst people.
    I kind of want to burn her alive at the stake. Though it wouldn't solve anything.
    Calming breaths. This is just ... a horrid thing. I hope she realizes what she's done, and can then forgive herself for it, later. I hope the world gets smarter and wiser, always, even though it never does.