1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If You Were To Have A Choice...?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by secretguyX, Mar 25, 2012.

1. secretguyX

What sexuality would you prefer to be? - Gay/Lesbian, Straight, Bisexual, Pansexual, Asexual, etc... Some people say they wish they were straight, and some people are super happy they're gay. Personally I would prefer to be bisexual if I were to choose.

2. Travel Tech

Bisexual does sound like it would definitely have its advantages, choices are always nice.

3. amwm2wm3

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd pick bisexual. Right now I'm pretty weird and unsure what to call myself so a nice, generic label would suit me. I had always called myself a lesbian and I wouldn't want to be straight because I like women and I like liking women. But at the same time, I wouldn't want to be a straight out lesbian because, for whatever bizarre reason, I fell in love with a man and I'm pretty darn happy with him. But despite loving him, I don't like men in general and I honestly find other men to be just as icky as I did when I thought I was a Kinsey 6. So being bi would solve all of my ills.

4. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would want to be the clearest Kinsey 3.0 bisexual possible...no confusion, no questioning - I'd just know that I like everyone, both sexually and romantically, and that's that.

My even more grand wish would be for everyone to be bisexual though. Pipe dream ftw :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. amwm2wm3

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that would actually be pretty awesome. Life would certainly be interesting.

6. IanGallagher

Gay or straight. Being in the middle seems to be too much work. I've got like ten identities almost going on right now (exaggeration sure, but not fat off). I'd like to be pure something.

7. Travel Tech

Just realized, my dream orientation of bisexual is in fact a possibility for me. I am still questioning after all.

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ummm bi maybe, I'm pretty damn happy being gay, but if I were bi I at least could finally date my best friend who i have an insane connection with :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. ameliawesome

i'm tempted to say bisexual just to have zero limitations, but i am really happy as a homo.

10. Nemo39122

I would want to be either straight or gay.

I don't understand why everyone seems to want to be bi. If I was straight or gay at least I would feel like I belonged anywhere, I'd be taken seriously, not just lost between the gay community and (straight) society. People wouldn't just assume I'd cheat on them with whichever gender they aren't. People wouldn't just assume it's a phase. I would feel like there was at least a chance of people understanding me beyond the stereotypes and maybe, just maybe, accept me completely.

11. Vabrug

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So true... It's really hard to explain that is not just a phase... I'm confused right now... just ended my 5 year relationship with my boyfriend, I was so crazy about him... And I feel like he's the only guy I'm attracted to but he moved away and... well all I can think about is girls... And I have no experience, I'm freaking out... Saying you're bisexual is easier for people to stop asking questions about the person you're dating... But I'm pretty sure I'm more gay. Sometimes I wish I was straight... just to avoid the truble. Maybe that's what I did... when I felt out of love with him, I just stood there... so comfortable... Why did it take me so long to realise why I was so unhappy? My mom rejected me at first... she freaked out and I think that's why I was trying to make myself as straight as possible (and it's impossible) but now she's cool with it... I told her "mom, that wasn't just a phase. I always knew that. I'm breaking up with him so I can figure out who I really am and what really makes me happy". We cryed a lot... Now I just feel so lost. I have no gay friends... not that I know of at least... and I like girly girls what makes it worse to identify... My gaydar if definitly broken... aaaaaaaaaaaaah I need a friend... I need a girlfriend... I guess we are never 100% happy about ourselves... well, we should... it's hard but as far as I know I'm bi so just gonna make it work. We can't change. Why change? I love women... They're so hot and sexy and everything! :slight_smile:
    I wanna be just as I am... whatever that is. :wink:

#11 Vabrug, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
  12. needshelp

gay and only gay.

13. stupidIvan

Cis and straight, so I could be my mother's daughter without feeling ill. ::::/

14. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I don't really care about my orientation; as long as I like people, their gender is irrelevant, and so is my orientation. I suppose being straight would have a few advantages, but gay is just fine, 'cause guys are hot.

Even my psychological gender isn't that important. If I had to choose, I'd think being cisgendered is definitely more convenient than being transgendered, but as long as I'm comfortable with myself, I really don't think it matters.

15. Loras

I asked my mum what would she pick me to be, she said straight. I would probably say not to choose and let me be who I am to be

16. Daryn

Why are there eggs scrambling in the street?
    There was a time I would have given anything if there was something I could do that would make me straight. Now...I'm not sure. For me, I'm okay being gay, just as I am. But for my family, I think of how hard it is for them...and how hard it will be as I get older.

17. dairyuu

Maybe a bit gay-er. I have had real crushes on girls before and they totally screwed me up as a kid because I had tried to convince myself I was straight back then. (Only a few, though, and far outnumbered by boy crushes.)

18. DarkClarity

If I could choose I'd go for either straight or asexual.

19. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like how I turned out, so I'd keep my gayness.
    Straight would be easier, bi would give more options, asexual would give me the opportunity to focus on pure science and conquer the world with an army of robots... but in the end, my life is pretty good as it is!

If there's anything I would like to change, then it's how long it took me to notice that, though. I wouldn't have minded being out 5 or 6 years earlier.

20. unknownerror

probably something a lot like this. Where I could have avoided 25 years of self delusion, confusion and unhappiness