1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny Story

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zec24, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Zec24

My family and I were having dinner tonight and my dad was making fun of my outfit, saying I'd lost my fashion sense. My mother started to agree and I reminded them that I was never really on the fashion train to begin with.

My 5 yr old brother piped up and said "its her shirt that tells people she likes other girls."

I almost choked on my bread. :roflmao: (neither he nor my 14 yr old brother know). My mother looked at me and laughed. I was hysterical. My father looked like he might laugh and then turned to my brother and said, "why would you say something like that?"

My 14 yr old brother said "Dad he doesn't know what he's saying."

All I could do was laugh. Hope some of you got a good laugh out of that. I think it helped ease some tension between my mother and I, still not sure about my father though.

2. InaRut

The funny thing about that story...is it's funny...and troublesome at the same time.
    IT's good to laugh away something like that though.

So your mom knows your lesbian right?

3. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

So were you wearing a lesbian-ish shirt or something? haha

4. Zec24

Yeah InaRut, I agree it is a little troublesome. My mother does know and so does my father. I guess with my mom it was good she could laugh, we talked about it after my brothers left the kitchen a little.

No I wasn't wearing a lesbianish t-shirt perse, but it was kind of an androgynous t-shirt. I don't really know what sparked my brother's comment. Sometimes its scary what my brother comes up with, he's insanely smart for a 5 yr old. He has this freaky intuition.

5. Jeimuzu

I've got a shirt that says Hopeless Romantic: Seeking Pretty Boy with Big D*ck. And my siblings are older than me. If I couldn't work it out, I'd be quite ashamed.

:wink:

6. InaRut

Maybe he has the shining?
    [​IMG]
    Is this your little bro?

7. Zec24

Lol. Almost but not quite. That kid freaked me out though on The Shining.