1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there anything to chat about?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hakeem_uk, Jun 25, 2006.

1. hakeem_uk

hakeem_uk Guest

i just made this new thread because theres not really anything to talk about i don't want to be rude of anything but can u guys and girls post something to talk about please!:wink:

see ya later!:smilewave

2. teents

nope.....wait................i got it.........................no i havent

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Thisk of a subject, start a thread, and hopefully we'll chat about it! :slight_smile: It would help if it was of international interest....

4. Micah

Like chocolate. Everyone loves chocolate!

5. chrisg

You know, I just love those Lindt chocolate truffles--y'know, the ones with the creamy milk chocolate inside. Mmmm...and they're available in Borders bookstores now. *drools*

6. hakeem_uk

hakeem_uk Guest

lol am into some types of chocolate but am cutting down on it :slight_smile:

7. chrisg

Why cut down? Chocolate is good for you. Maybe.

8. teents

lol...........is there any one in the would that hates chocolate.....it should be a crime to hate chocolate

9. Micah

People who like to watch their weight? Personally I went through a phase of not liking (note: that doesnt mean i hated) chocolate. Why? Because I had braces on my teeth and it would get caught and it was gross. But that was years ago :slight_smile:

10. Mnstn

I love chocolate, especially Godiva in the assortment of them. You never know which one you'll get in the box.

11. hakeem_uk

hakeem_uk Guest

wow everyone likes chocolate :slight_smile::wink:

12. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Don't mention Cadburys and salmonella (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5110674.stm) :frowning2:

I don't actually eat very much chocolate. I like it but I'm cutting down on that sort of food as I need to lose a bit of weight. My current favourites are Mingles.

13. hakeem_uk

hakeem_uk Guest

who want to talk about something diffenent now???

and what is it going to be?

14. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Lindtt = LIFE IN A BOX DELICATELY WRAPPED!!! OMG, i buy them in bulk.. i love aphrodesiacs.. the white chocolate is to die for as well as the milk..

15. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Not yet - we're still chatting about chocolate here! :slight_smile:

Maybe a new thread for another subject would be a good idea? :wink:

16. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Well i jsut posted a poll about Alfred Kinsey's Scale on sexuality... so... yeah if you get bored... research a little about him with the link i gave... (i lost about everyone here with the word "reseach", y'all just went like...."umm, yeah, lets not and say we did.")

17. hakeem_uk

hakeem_uk Guest

today i got a 21 inch flat srceen for my computer for free because where my mum works they think its not working but it is lol so now i have a big flat screen (good for me:slight_smile:)
    have u guys and girls got anything that you like??
    come on write back plz!:wink:

18. Micah

But I want to talk about chocolate :frowning2:

Anyway, here's a bit of a chocolate-related story for you:

One Sunday morning, I came home after a friends 18th the previous night. I was a bit (or maybe a lot) hung over, and wasn't in the mood for anything other than bed.

So I walk in the door and my mum insists that I sweep the back path, as it was covered in leaves (which tend to get slippery in the wet). I was obviously so not in the mood to do that, so I complained. However, in the end she won, and I ended up sweeping the leaves off the path. There is a spare room in our house, where my mum stores the treadmill. This room has a wall size window that over looks the very path I was sweeping. Anyway, there I am sweeping the path, trying to stay awake and trying to ignore my throbbing head, when my mum decides to use her treadmill, and smile (in an evil, mocking way) at me. I couldn't believe it. I was her entertainment! She was actually enjoying watching me sweep the paths.

Needless to say I was a bit annoyed, and being the evil son I am, I walked inside, grabbed one of her mars bars (that she treasures), walked back outside, and slowly ate it in front of her. While I ate it, I exaggerated how much i enjoyed it, moaning with every bite, saying things like "Mmm....being able to eat chocolate and not gain weight!" just to rub it in.

I have to say though, that was the most satisfying chocolate bar I've had.

19. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Haha nice story....entertaining:slight_smile: