1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Day at my First Job

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Grof142007, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Grof142007

Well I just got back from my First day my a first job. I work at a resaurnnt Bojangles and i worked from 4pm - 12:30am and boi do my feeet hurt. i was nerovous when i went in but my trainer melt all those fears away. i learnt how to cook chicken =) what make me laugh is i spend a max of 3hrs doing acutal work the rest was just waiting for the food to cook or waiting on customer to come so we could cook more food.

well i was the last member to leave cause i was closing(i never want to close again) and i had to wash dishes ugh! i got so wet cause im not use to washing BIG dishes

then i had car problem when i was leaving and my boss wasnt goignto leave till i did so i barely made it out of the parking around the corner to let my car warm up....

but i did mange to get food( lots of it). but i feel so bad they throw away sooooo much food just because it like an hour old.

well that al lfor my my feet still hurt n im eating the food which i brought home ttyl