1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny/strange moments

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zaio, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Zaio

Zaio Guest

So guys, post your funny or strange random moments here, can be about anything. I'll start.

It was a text between me and my friend, I am openly out, perfectly confortable with my sexuality but not camp at all, or so I thought.

Me: Sorry for slow answer, was on a bike ride. Where are you going? xx
    Him: Florida :slight_smile: who did you go on a bike ride with?
    Me: OMG! Lucky bastard, make sure to take some pics on ur phone, it's supposed to be beautiful there, when you going? Oh and just my ex xx
    Him: Haha yeah I will, leaving friday mate :slight_smile: your ex? Boy or girl?
    Me: Ahh nice, Im jealous! LOL. Oh, boy, I don't even like him to be honest he just wanted to talk, what a better way than on a bike ride where you can get the fuck outta there, LOL! xx
    Him: Haha, well at least the weathers getting better here now, oh, did you have the talk? Was it awkward?
    Me: True say, and it's complicated mate you don't want to hear about it xx
    Me: Wait, hold up, how did you know I like guys? Is it that obvious? xx
    Him: Ahh ok mate, and I just a feeling by the way you act lol.
    Me: Umm... Ok... Here I was thinking I don't act camp at all...
    Him: Yeah you do... lol.
    Me: ._. not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

2. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I'm in the community bathroom brushing my teeth when this persons asks me if I got my hair cut. I told her I did, and she responded that it looked good. The strange part? I have no idea who she was. I don't even remember having ever seen her before, though I suppose she must live somewhere on my floor.

3. anonymous1

I have already shared this one but... M= Lesbian friend A= Bi friend
    Mom= I'm not out to.

We were sitting in the car and my mom got out. M yelled "Quick squeeze my boob!" A immediately said "Oh my god M" and I just laughed. It was the end of our "Lezzy time" which isn't sexual time just me being allowed to act gay :grin: Funny as hell!

And no, I did not take her up on the offer, although tempting :wink:

#3 anonymous1, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  4. BudderMC

I got told I had a 'nice voice' by a guy friend today (apparently he likes the tone of my speech :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). We haven't known each other very long, and it was in the presence of a mutual girl friend of ours (who I coincidentally came out to, kinda, yesterday).

We both just kinda gave him a 'wait, what?' look after he said that. But it was meant in a nice way, so I took it as a compliment. We had a good laugh over it though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Funny stories, Tetraquark yours sounds more stalkerish than strange lol

Any more? :slight_smile: