1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided to reconnect with a best friend who ended our friendship over my sexuality.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jtnc2012, Mar 28, 2012.

1. jtnc2012

But I found out he died 7 years ago. Anyone ever Googled someone you once cared about only to find a memorial website?

2. King

King Guest

Re: Decided to reconnect with a best friend who ended our friendship over my sexualit

I'm sorry for your loss :frowning2: :hug:
    As for finding a memorial website... No.

3. amwm2wm3

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Decided to reconnect with a best friend who ended our friendship over my sexualit

I'm so sorry, man. That's terrible.

I haven't gone through that, no. But I did find out my biological grandfather died via the newspaper. It isn't fun.

Sorry again.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I've had it happen to me twice. Once with an amazing woman who was the founder of the American Holistic Nurses Association and a very good friend that I'd just lost touch with. The other with a good friend who I was friends with before college, and college roommates for a semester.

It's very shocking, and sort of leaves you with a feeling of emptiness. My condolences.

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

I'm sorry for your loss. I've had that happen to me once. It is not easy to find out via internet that your friend has died.

I'm really sorry that you have to go through this.

#5 BradThePug, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012