1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT Teen Suicide

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by izzyblue1456, Mar 28, 2012.

1. izzyblue1456

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Doing research for a speech about LGBT teen suicide for my speech class and I came across a suicide note from a gay teen who attempted suicide but he survived it. The note was the most heart wrenching thing i have ever read. I have dealt with serious depression and suicidal tendencies for a really long time but i got through all of it. I dont want anyone else to have to go through that. Please if there is anyone that reads this that is having these same kind of thoughts please talk to someone, family, a friend, anyone. You can send me a message on here if you need someone to talk to. Im on here all the time and Im sure everyone else on here would be willing to help. It does get better.
    Love Y'all

2. Unfortunately, I don't think regular members are able to send private messages to anybody other than Staff here on EC. In that case, we have a wonderful staff and nobody should hesitate seeking help.

3. Asyl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Suicide notes are fascinating. The only person I know to have killed himself did not leave a note. Granted, he was not LGBT, it was still suicide =p