1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's kill this puppy love!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LimePopsicle, Apr 2, 2012.

1. LimePopsicle

LimePopsicle Guest

This may not fit, but it was the first thing I saw that seemed reasonable. I can't exactly put this in the Coming Out section. That would just be...(put some word here).

Well, this is just being posted because 1) It feels strange to get all emotional with people face-to-face; one-on-one. 2) I felt like putting writing it. It's like some strange force is controlling me :eek:.

I decided that this puppy love feeling I have for one of my friends is unhealthy and should be terminated (it sounds so cool saying that! :grin:) as soon as possible! The guy is really great, we get along really well. He isn't very judgmental (the spelling for that word looks funny), he listens, he contributes to the conversation, and he doesn't care about my orientation or gender. It's whatever to him. So he says anyways.

Oh yes, he also 'loves' me. I should be happy because I feel something for him as well, but it isn't right. He doesn't love me. He loves what I show to everyone so they won't suspect that I'm a guy. He's in love with the girl me. And the more that it becomes apparent, the more I see that these feelings I have for him need to go away. :icon_sad:

Maybe it's selfish, but if I were to be in a relationship, I would like to be introduced as the boyfriend. And he can't do that. It isn't his fault, by no means is it his fault. Maybe you think I should give him more time to get used to the idea of me being a guy (he's known for months), but it's obvious he won't really be able to. If you talked to him like you were me, you'd understand what I'm saying. That or if you're in about the same situation.

I can't put this right :eusa_doh:.

The point is that he loves the female me. Not me. It won't work. He's not going to get fully used to the idea of me being a guy. He's meant to be with someone else (I've had this feeling since the moment he told me how he felt). I need to move on and possibly find someone who would love me.

My current course of action is to not talk to him for a few days until I'm more solidified with this and it doesn't hurt so much. It'll be easy to not talk to him because I'm home-schooled (we met when I was still going to public school) and we only talk by means of electronics.

This thread is just a fail :bang:. But I'm still posting it :lol:!