1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Met a guy :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gleekfanatic, Apr 3, 2012.

1. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh my goodness! I met this one guy the other day, and it was amazing. I was on my way home to catch the next bus, and I saw this guy (his name is Brad, btw, which is really close to mine) sitting at the station. One thing I noticed was that he was staring at me with a bit of a smile as I was walking up, and he said hi when I sat on the same bench he was sitting at. So after I introduced myself, we got to talking. I mentioned in passing that I was gay, then a few minutes, he brought up his sexuality too. HE'S GAY!!! (!) Lol He said that he wasn't talking to his dad, and when I asked why, that's when he told me he was gay. That got me, because it didn't expect it. He's very straight-acting, except for when he walks. so I told him that his dad will come around eventually. He used to be straight, but I guess from what he was telling me that he got tired of girls period, and their drama, and came over to the other side, which was about 3 years ago. He, like me, was also looking for a relationship, and that he was into femms. :icon_bigg
    Anway, just before I got off the bus at my bus stop, we exchanged numbers, and we've been texting whenever we could. He works at a wedding company, and he's one of the groundscapers, which I think is really cool. We also made plans to go out for a drink or two once he gets his ID (he lost his, so he has to get a new one), so I'm wondering if he had just asked me out, without even realizing it....?
    Anyway, it's been a blast. So much has happened, and this is one of the many things that has happened, and all of it good. :slight_smile:

2. DarkClarity

Awesome. I hope it works out well for you. :slight_smile:

3. secretguyX

That's great! Good luck with him! :icon_bigg

4. Lucky you! Hope it goes well!

5. Brenny

So cute! I totally just imagined myself in that scenario with your words... Sounds exciting! Wish you guys all the best!

6. ThatCoopKid

Wow, so lucky! I wish something like that could happen for me lol. Good luck, and may the force be with you!

7. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey everyone! So the last couple of days since my last post have been quite eventful, but only one gets mentioned in this thread. So remember Brad? Well, I saw him again at the same bus station, but this time I was heading to church while he was heading home. We talked for awhile, but because I had to catch the train, we had to keep it short. Later, when I was on the train, he sent me a text. This is what he had said, " I like that you found me today =) was nice seeing you. you cut your hair though >< shoulda kept it long... Or cut it shorter..." That sent a little shiver through me when I read it. Now that I'm working (which is another thing that happened since my last post, but will be mentioned in another thread), funnily, we have the same day-offs, thursdays and fridays... Progress I think...