1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First straight crush? :3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Waffles, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Waffles

I know we've all had them. XD
    So spill the beans: Who was the first straight person you ever had a crush on?
    Basically, if what I'm saying makes no sense, lemme elaborate:
    Guys, who was the first straight guy you ever had a crush on? What was it about them that made you like them?
    Girls, who was the first straight girl you ever had a crush on? What was it about them that made you like them?

I guess I'll start us off. XD
    SO, the first straight guy I had a crush on was someone from my volleyball team in middle school. He was literally 6'3 and YOUNGER than me (by a year... I'm no pedo. XD). But something about the way he carried himself... -w- Plus, he was one of the only guys to talk to me~

YOUR TURN! :grin:

2. Pain

Pain Guest

Well, I suppose I was crushing on someone I knew I would never get. A friend said she knew a guy-- No. A REALLY HOT GUY who's gay and she would get us together. So, she gives me the name. Being the curious devil I am, I creep on a popular social network. Oh, his pictures happen to be public... Oh, there's a girl in several photos... Oh. The caption says "love you baby be with you forever <3" ... Oh, that pic wasn't his, but he was tagged in it... from some girl with a similar photo of those two together
    How anticlimactic. :eusa_doh:
    Not to mention he was like, 7 years older than me and never even spoke to that friend of mine.

3. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first straight-crush, or rather my first crush of all time, was on a boy who rode my bus. I was in 1st grade, and he was in 4th or 5th if I remember correctly. His name was Brock Lauer.

I didn't even know his name until the Elementary School yearbook came out the end of that school year. xD But once it did I found his picture and put a little heart next to his name.

I vividly recall his shiny blue windbreaker-type jacket he had. He sat in the back of the bus and I just thought he was the coolest. I had never had feelings like that for a guy before (short of a few of the Power Rangers, but that was different). I also remember how he used to talk to the bus driver often, and she'd jokingly call him Brock-oli (like the vegetable).

We never spoke, in fact I don’t think I spoke at all on the school bus until he moved on to Middle School and rode a different bus. I later found out he lived directly across the street from my paternal grandmother, whom I would often visit on the weekends. I saw him playing football with his brothers one day and was shocked that I was so close to his house.

I never did talk to him though. In my defense I was only 6 years old so these feelings were overwhelming enough without worrying about telling the subject of my undying affections... xD

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine was in 9th grade his name was Chaz and he was just super freakin hot. Great smile, thick blond hair, blue eyes, great build, super nice.

What wasn't to love?

5. FJ Cruiser

Honestly, I repressed my feelings so much that this kind of thing is hard to analyze for me. In retrospect, I think what would have been a normal crush for other people was admiration veiled by jealousy for me. It was a very confusing time.

That said, in retrospect, probably my first crush was the son of the new preacher at our church back in seventh grade. :confused: I was jealous that he had all the very attractive girls following him (because I was supposed to be liking girls, right?), he was a sports star at his school after only a couple months, and everyone liked him. At the time I didn't realize that I found him attractive.

P.S. Writing this inspired me to look him up on facebook. As I suspected, he's gotten to be incredibly good looking, and just looking at what I can see without being friends with him, it's turned him into a vapid and shallow human being.

6. Maialuna

I liked this girl Amara in 8th grade. She's a really great modern dancer and is all mixed and gorgeous and always acted so confident. I thought she wasn't straight for a while, but she was. I was disappointed at the time, but the crush didn't last very long after the school year ended.

And now I have a wonderful girlfriend who I always thought was asexual before we started dating.

7. Zontar

These aren't explicit crushes per se, but I know quite a few straight guys I think are hot as hell.

They'd probably wallop me one if they ever read my mind and discovered the things I'd let them do to me. =p

8. Valeyard

My first one was about second grade. There was this really cute shorter boy that was sorta friendly. He didn't go out of his way to be nice, but he never seriously wanted to be mean. He lived just up the street from me, and we'd walk home together. We've been in the same schools for elementary, middle, and high school. At the time, I thought of him as a friend, but now, as I see him in a couple of my classes, cuter than ever, it's a huge crush. Too bad he's had a girlfriend for three years :lol:

#8 Valeyard, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  9. timo

My first straight "crush" was one of the guys I work with. He's really REALLY good looking, nice, always makes me laugh... But it didn't go as far that I'd call it a crush. Anyway I never knew if he was gay/straight/whatevz until his facebook status said he was in a relation ship w/ a girl :frowning2:

10. Subwoofer

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    First straight crush... Hmmmmmm. I'd have to say someone in my class this year lol. He's a real nice guy and super cuddly looking, just something about him that makes me slightly attracted to him. We're just friends though. Not sure if he's gay, bi whatever, just assuming he's straight.

11. LimePopsicle

LimePopsicle Guest

IF you want to go by my biological sex: My friend in middle school. She was just so lively and fun to be around. And she just had this way about her...Sadly, we don't talk much. I would wonder if she was interested in me, but I'm going to assume she's straight.

Going off how I identify: My friend now. He's just so great to talk to. On top of that, he has a great sense of humor.

12. Waffles

All these crushes sound so cute! >w<
    Who else wants to share? :3

13. amwm2wm3

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was about halfway through ninth grade and I was in such a foul mood. It was gym class and that was always the worst because all of the girls were convinced I was trying to see them naked.
    Well, I pushed open the locker room door and there she was. Long brown hair that fell in loose waves, bright blue eyes, tall and curvy. She was just perfect.
    And the first thing that I said? "Who the fuck are you?" I was caught off guard, I guess, so I just acted angry.
    By the end of the period, we were best friends. :lol:
    We were best friends for years and for the first two, I had the most ridiculous crush on her. I knew she was straight but ugh, it was a killer. She had no problem getting naked or sleeping in the same bed as me (not in a teasing or mixed signals sort of way, she just acted the same way with me as she did straight girls). I've never exerted so much willpower in my life.
    I don't know if she ever knew. A mutual friend mentioned it once without realizing that she didn't know, but I think I played it off well enough.

14. One of my best friends... he's tall and blond. I still don't know if he's straight or gay or bi or whatever because he hasn't gone out with anyone, but that's because he's awkward. But I think it's kinda cute :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Asyl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, we've been going to school together since kindergarten, and now that I think back on it, he had to have been my first crush, and the only one that I would still love to be with to this day.
    Back then, we would all play games, he, our friends, and I. If it was raining, though, we would have indoor recesses and he and I would always have our beanie babies, and I loved to play those games with him. I would actually get jealous when other people would hang out with him to a point where he couldn't even say hi to me, but I was 5/6, so whatever. (His favourite b.b. was the rainbow turtle, which I still think is adorable to this day). We were in the same class until 4th grade, and I always admired him even past that- he would always been in the top of the class, next to me, he was nice to everyone, and he was just so caring and cute. It was in 6th grade that I realised that I wanted to go out with him, but I knew he was straight and I didn't want to be gay or bi or anything like that, so I tried to ignore it, and with different classes and me being cautious, we grew a little distant. I do remember that the next year we had one class together, and after school I bought him a soda- my dad said to be careful getting things for friends and I snapped at him saying I wasn't gay (haha... I wish I could slap the past me). Well, in 10th grade I asked him out, just for shits and giggles, and he said yes. After the date, however, he said he misunderstood, and thought it was just as friends... I still like him, but I'm not stupid enough or rude enough to keep pursuing him.

16. TheLadyPrince

I've actually never had a straight crush. The first crush I ever had was when I was seventeen and it was on a girl who was pansexual. We wound up dating for quite some time XD
    We're not dating now but she's still my BFF.

17. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We were in year 7 and were best friends. We were both loners, and clung to each other because we needed each other. I'd never really had a close, affectionate friendship with another girl, and she was really pretty and much more cuddly than I was used to. As this was just around the time I started realising I was into girls, it wa pretty much inevitable that I'd fall for her.

18. Mad Man L

I've only had one and only one, thanks to the fact I take forever to get over people. He had soft brown hair, brown eyes, a cute smile, perfect face, some muscle (but not excessive), he was kinda tanned, oh, and I've seen him shirtless, and he's fucking sexy. He was also really kind, friendly, and he had the best personality ever. <3 _ <3 He was the kind of guy who I'd could spend an entire day cuddling up to.

And then he made out with my best friend. Female, obviously. My heart was set on fire, in a bad way.

19. Waffles

@ TheLadyPrince: You're so lucky that you've never had a stright crush! They're like holding candy infron of a little kid's face and then holding it up to high fot them to reach. DX

@ Mad Man L: He sounds exactly like my first straight crush. XD Down to every physical trai and everything!

@ Asyl: Aww, that stinks that your crush didn't understand what "go out" meant to you. D:

@ Cheese On Toast: The awkward personality, depending on the person, can make them seem so adorable, no? >w<

Who else wants to share? :3 Don't be shy!

20. secretguyX

Hmm... my first straight girl crush was on this girl Marygrace. We were in 6th grade, and she was in probably half of my classes. We talked sometimes, but not as much as I would've wanted to, she was "popular". She was just so gorgeous, cute, funny, sweet...