1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freckle on your eye?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by colorful, Apr 5, 2012.

1. colorful

Alright I know this is totally random, but I was watching my drunk kitchen and I realized she says she has a freckle in her eye. I totally have one too. I was just wondering if any of you guys have a freckle in your eye. Lol. I'm sure it's not, but I mean hey maybe it's some sort of gay thing. Lol. Just thought I'd ask.

2. Wait, so... you were watching your drunk kitchen, and... she spoke to you... and told you she had a freckle in her eye...?

Sounds chill :slight_smile: Tell me about it when the booze wears off lol. Love your signature though, I might have to steal it sometime :wink:

3. colorful

Lol. Well I mean Hannah was drunk obviously, but I do have a freckle (or some type of little dot) on my eye. (And no I am not drunk.)

Thanks! I like your signature too. :slight_smile: Great man. Ha.

4. So your kitchen is named Hannah? lol

5. snowflurry

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha I think she's talking about Hannah from My Drunk Kitchen, like the YouTube channel! (and yeah, I do have a freckle in my eye)

6. colorful

Yes. I was speaking of Hannah Hart. She is hilarious. Sorry. The was I said that was pretty confusing. Lol.

7. Gallatin

Yup, I have one!

8. Oohhhhhhhh I geddit

9. colorful

Hahaha. This is definitely a thing.

10. Mimerio

I think I do, it's yellowish and takes up almost half the pupil, it's kind of creepy... makes my eye look green at times.

11. ThatCoopKid

I think those are exploded blood vessels in the eye that didn't quite heal properly. I have one on both eyes under my eyelids that showed up after some of my blood vessels in them exploded and bled into my eye.