1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

an awkward moment, just wanted to share

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Caoimhe Fayre, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Caoimhe Fayre

I just have to tell this to someone. But there's not a lot of my people on the "tellable" list, so... EC friends, I'm telling you :slight_smile:

Tonight, I got a ride home from the Easter Vigil Mass with the woman I am head over heals for. She has no idea I'm crushing on her, and I'm 98% sure she's straight.

I started realizing that I have a crush on her last summer, when I started fantasizing about touching her feet. She wore these black sandals that day, and her feet look so tiny and perfect. I want to rub her feet, feel if they are smooth or callused, maybe chew on her toe a bit... you get the idea. I've never had a foot fetish or anything, it's just her feet.

Anyway, tonight as she was driving me home, she said "oh, I need a foot rub. I wish I had someone at home to rub my feet. The jets on my bath are broken. so I'm not getting a foot rub tonight."

I almost blurted out, "I'll rub your feet, I would kill to touch your feet." but I bit my tongue, 'cause I thought that might kind of give me away... :icon_redf :grin:

2. Hey, for all you know, she might have wanted it from you :king:

3. Caoimhe Fayre

I sincerely wish that she would want me to rub her feet :slight_smile: