1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New haircut

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yeahyeah, Apr 10, 2012.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

So I saw David Beckham on the magazine and I thought the hair looked good. I think I'm going to have this look. What do you think? you like it?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    if it works for you i say go for it...or you could go in and tell them just to make you look good...its fun and you always get something different

3. Ridiculous

It looks a little greasy-looking to me :\.

4. Love the hair, hate the tattoos

5. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Ehh personally I don't find that kind of hair attractive, I prefer shorter spikey hair, or if hair is longer then it should not be up imo.

Do what you want though :slight_smile:

6. BudderMC

This.

I feel like certain hairstyles suit certain people better, and that isn't one for him IMO. So it's kinda having a bad first impression for me. :/

7. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What kind of a hairstyle do you like, or feel fits you best? If this is the style that you like, go for it! :slight_smile:

8. Abayomi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    In love with the second picture! The first one is a little too big in my opinion.

Do whatever would make you feel most comfortable. The way you look is more about your relationship with your own body than anything else :slight_smile: If you like the look then go for it!

9. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't like the hair at all...everything else, though = :thumbsup:(!):eusa_danc:love:

I concur with a lot of the above posters, however...it seems clear from some of the current threads on this site (such as: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/chit-chat/60267-hairy-vs-hairless-men.html, http://emptyclosets.com/forum/chit-chat/60321-skinny-vs-ripped-vs-chubby-boys-girls-p.html, http://emptyclosets.com/forum/fun-games/5465-cute-not.html), that men who like men (and likely straight/bi women too, by extension) have extremely varied views on what constitute "attractive" attributes in men. Because of that, I just say go with what you like on yourself. Don't worry about what other people think - why put up a facade for them?

#9 Browncoat, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  10. BudderMC

Just to add on, you should have a hairstyle you like and you're confident with, because it's pretty unanimous that people are much more attractive when they exude confidence (but not necessarily cockiness :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:).

And would you really want to date a guy who'd only like you based on a certain hairstyle?

11. Abayomi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Exactly! Well said :3