1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happen to me ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by terrablast, Apr 12, 2012.

1. terrablast

Hi,

I am male, but since very young time 7/8 years old always imagine I dress in female

clothes, and grown up to be a crossdresser, I try to stop, but to no avail, stopping it mean

rejecting part of the true me, which cause much suffering and finally depression. I know I

have a male body and urge to dress from time to time, and when that time come, I really

couldn't stop. How to know if I am just a crossdresser or I would want to be fully as a girl ?

as majority of my crossdressing is for sexual desire release, feeling certain love and femine

feelings escape from the reality for that moment, and the feeling are gone just after I had

masturbation or having sex. Then the cycle restart again and again.

I really couldn't tell if I want to be a girl, but sometimes the same feeling appear for days,

keep wanting me to do makeup or buy/wear clothes for female.

I wonder if this to do with female ghost possession or something devil ?

or I deep inside me I want to become a female ?

Any test to find it out ?

Regards
    Cindy

2. KaotikPrincess

This kind of thing can be tricky. I once had a straight boyfriend who would dress up in girls clothing at times when he was horny. I think it is somewhat natural for a guy to want to feel and look like a girl sometimes. There are a lot of straight cross dressers out there, as far as wondering if you want a sex change, think about this, could you be happy as a girl and without your "man parts"? What kind of life would you live as a girl? Will you date guys as a straight woman or women as a lesbian? I have a friend from high school who had a sex change to a woman but his interest in dating women was always there so he was a lesbian trapped in a mans body I guess you could say. Maybe that is what's going on with you or maybe you want to get a sex change and date straight guys! This could just be a sexual fetish of yours, I think you mentioned that the feeling to dress up in women's clothes is usually only there when you are horny and the desire goes away after you have released. So sounds like it's more of a fetish than anything else.

I hope you figure this out :kiss:

#2 KaotikPrincess, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012