1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wearing women's underwear

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Holmes, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Holmes

Over the years, I've found boxers irritating, as they're too loose, so now wear only briefs or slips. Except that I've recently started buying women's underwear. I'm still at the stage of working out what sizes and styles fit (there are a lot of styles). There's a mix of comfort and fetish in it, but with a good pair, it does come down to comfort. It's the only part of cross-dressing I'm in any way interested in.

I'm curious about two things, do any other men here wear women's underwear, and what would you think if you found out a man you were dating wore women's underwear?

2. IamwhoIam12

Well, I don't wear women's underwear, I've never really had interest in doing it. But if I were dating someone and I found out they were wearing women's underwear, I would be surprised but, for me, it ultimately comes down to who you are and how you act...

Your underwear choice would be kinda irrelevant to me if we were dating...

3. To each his own. You are who you are, you like what you like. I personally don't think I'd be able to date someone who cross-dressed completely, but women's underwear wouldn't be much of an issue to me.

4. Linthras

Linthras Guest

IamwhoIam12 said it perfectly, what matters is who you are not what you wear.
    I personally never felt that fetish and am quite comfortable with boxers, I'd be surprised sure, but if it makes you happy, go for it.
    I wouldn't hold it against you or love someone any less for it.

5. Just Passing

I don't personally wear women's underwear (though I can imagine it is rather interesting to do so), but I wouldn't have a problem what underwear someone wore. It's not going to affect me, so it shouldn't bother me whatsoever.

6. Dolphinkid

well, you reallize you can just wear male thongs and such? and if i found a partner who did so, id think its kinda hot and ask if they would like for me to start doing so XD, but then again im just a teen so.... yeah

7. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never tried wearing women's underwear, but I wouldn't mind if my man did. It would be surprising to undress him and see them, not a deal breaker by any means though.

They all look the same on the bedpost.

8. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well if you go with a brand like Hanes, their underwear can look pretty gender neutral. The ones I wear are plain black/white/grey with a semi-thick elastic waist band that just says "Hanes Underwear" all around it. It's a women's style, but it's boyish looking.

Wear whatever you want if it makes you comfortable...but it'd be a bit strange if a man wore like lacey lingerie. Just stick to the plain cotton stuff, and I think it's okay.

I'm just astounded by your courage to go to the store and buy women's underwear as a man. I feel self-conscious buying any type of under clothing even if it's gender appropriate. I do buy a lot of things from the men's department though, like long sleeve shirts, v-neck tees, and white tank tops.

9. Aldrick

I'm not personally into womens underwear, but I totally feel jealous of their choices. I mean, guys are basically stuck with boxers or briefs - the male equivalent of granny panties.

Have you checked out places like Male Basics? You might find some interesting stuff there - though a warning that some of their selections are - uh - revealing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Hope it is okay to post a link there, it's basically like a Victoria Secret Catalog for men.)

10. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I disagree. There are many options out there for men nowadays. In some major cities there are even shops catering solely to men in search of new underwear. Gone are the days of merely choosing boxers or briefs. You need not look to hard to find colorful and stylish manties anymore.

11. Aldrick

I live out in the middle of nowhere, so aside from the internet it's nothing but grandpa manties around here. Hence why I linked Male Basics (wasn't sure if anyone else was as deprived). :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well since I love Drag Race, I doubt I'd have a problem with it, as long as the panties come off when we're in bed...I don't want to sleep with a drag queen in drag thanks lol. Personally though due to a certain um...endowment I think I myself need to change brands because um...the loose fitting just doesn't help anymore....as breathable as it is. I'm thinking briefs or something like Aussiebum type underwear. Plus it would likely help at work because right now when my shirt comes untucked and I push it back in my pants, somehow my boxers start riding up really high...so probably a wise purchase no?

13. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

find them comfortable, i know first hand, but thats me be pangendered

14. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do the opposite of you.. I wear boxer briefs instead of female underwear. I don't think that anybody would be bothered by it though.

15. Gen

Gen

I cant see myself ever wearing womens underwear, but dont see a problem with it. I think most people would think that its just briefs unless it was very frilly and fancy, so I would look at it the same way. They look soft o.o.

So More Power To Ya :slight_smile:

16. TraceElement

I wear boxers. Your point?

17. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think crossdressing is pretty hot, so I think it would turn me on.

18. WallyO

I like wearing womens panties. The fabric feels amazing and i feel really sexy when i wear them. And its a real turn on carrying on a normal day while wearing them under your clothes. Maybe i'm a closet cross dresser too :newcolor:

19. jackbolin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Underwear is my no.1 fetish. I despise boxers, I tolerate boxer briefs, i hate tighty whities, i love bikini briefs, and yes I do wear panties quite a bit too. My other love is sexy guys in skimpy speedos!