1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Triangular Love Problem-HELP!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by trunks, Apr 13, 2012.

1. trunks

ok. so this is my first thread but i really need help. My best friend stayed at my house before and we were play fighting, but then he kissed me. i was happy but we never spoke about it again(neither of us are out to anyone). But this one time me and his girlfriend (who is a good friend of mine) were out drinking like idiots and then SHE kissed me. I haven't told him about it and i don't know what to do. i was sure it was just an alcohol thing but the next day she was still trying to get to me again and i just couldn't do it.*guilty conscience much* i'm scared that if i tell him that it could ruin our friendship and iv'e been in love with him for so long that i just don't know what to do. i really need help!

2. Bree

Wow. Well, if she's a candidate for cheating, you are kind of obligated to tell him, even if you were involved. However, considering he also kissed you... I think you need to step backwards and try discussing your kiss with him., deal with that first.
    Second- because you like him, be very very careful that your telling him doesn't come out as trying to break them up. If there's any self-interest at all, that could certainly wreck your friendship.
    ...and now you know why we try to avoid hooking up with friends without discussing where we stand first.

3. trunks

i get what you mean but i'm still worried that he might not take it lightly. i have no interest in being with her whatsoever and i don't wanna lose him :'(

4. Bree

All I can say is honesty. It's worse to lie to somebody that you care about forever than it is to drive them away.

5. trunks

okay thanks for the support