1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First relationship?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by aLANAN, Apr 13, 2012.

1. aLANAN

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've sadly never had a relationship myself, but out of curiosity how did your first homosexual relationship start? Who told who first? How old were you? Etc..

2. Eww

Eww Guest

That is ancient history for me....And not worth telling.

3. Mogget

Mine was a disaster. I was twenty, he was twenty-one. I crushed on him for a year, then fell head-over-heels in love. Took me weeks to work up the courage to tell him I liked him. We dated for a few weeks, then one day he told me it was over. No idea why. I haven't been in a relationship since.

4. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've not yet been in a 'same-sex' relationship yet :frowning2:
    Actually, my last relationship was with a lesbian... does that count? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. It didn't end well for me - I got way too emotionally attached, and she wasn't on that same level...so she had to call it off. That's when we found out that we were both questioning, lol. Which makes sense, since everything physical was incredibly awkward.

Anyways, the emotional blow to me took a rather long time to wear off. Now I'm guy-crazy :slight_smile:p) and really want to be in a relationship despite not being emotionally ready for it.

The occasional girl still catches my eye, though. And I'm good at becoming attracted to lesbians (and straight men), of course XD.

5. ThatCoopKid

Ouch. Well, to hell with him! Don't be afraid to find someone else. :icon_bigg

---------- Post added 14th Apr 2012 at 04:55 PM ----------

And to answer the forum question, I haven't been in one yet. Currently I'm not comfortable or accepting or sure enough about my sexuality to invest in a relationship yet. I'm hoping that in a few months I'll have changed that, and I'll be able to be in my first.

6. castle walls

I've been told that this isn't typical but my first same sex relationship started when I was 14, lasted all through high school, and is still going strong today

The relationship started when she kissed me. We were hanging out like usual and it kind of came out of nowhere haha. I did know that she was a lesbian (she came out in elementary school) but I had no idea that she was interested in me

#6 castle walls, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  7. Steve712

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I was sixteen I made the unfortunate decision of entering a relationship with a guy (same age) after meeting him twice. We broke up just shy of six months.

EDIT: Although that was just my first relationship which was entirely in person. I'd had several before that over the internet starting when I was twelve.

8. Bree

I've never had a relationship with anyone, and I'm almost 20:confused:

I had a really serious crush on this one (WAY-older) guy that started when I was 15, where he couldn't legally do anything and therefore we never made it past flirting. I nursed that crush until he got married:bang: and then made myself forget about it.
    I call that a heart-attack crush- every time I saw him, it felt like my heart stopped.

Experimenting with other people with anything less than that doesn't do anything for me, and usually just results in damaged friendships- I've been called a player, and they're probably right.

I'm waiting on a heart-attack one! I've been kind of considering trying to uncover an S&M community, because I'm very much the sub when it comes to sex, and people usually expect me to be more dominant- which completely turns me off.

9. shy

shy

had a straight relationship when I was 16 and one when I was about 20. I'm good friend with my first ex-girlfriend, but I still don't want to meet the second one... for her sake :angry:

Unfortunately I never had a gay relationship :icon_sad:, but I really want to

10. Jordash

My first same sex relationship started a little less than 5 months ago. We're still together but we were a little on and off in the middle there, due to parents. But as of now we are still going strong. Its my first real relationship ever.

11. GayJay

It started when i was 15. I was staying over at her house, at first we were playong X-box.
    Beofe she decided to put a lesbian scene on to see my reaction. We stated to make out and a month later we got together.

12. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never been in a relationship, either A. Too shy or B. They are straight

13. breakingboxes

I was 16 and she was 20... I did not know if she was gay or bi, but I sent her a text telling her I liked her and she replied "me too". We had a good 7 months together. I will always love her. :slight_smile:

14. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm still in my first ever homosexual relationship. It started a few months ago, we both secretly liked each other (the funny thing was was we weren't even out to each other!) and then she told me first, and a relationship was started litteraly 10 seconds after that. It started smooth and we both really, really like each other, have never been in an argument, etc.

I'm still not out to my parents so we can't have a perfect relationship though... yet. :icon_wink Very soon!

15. Lewis

Not been in a same-sex relationship yet! :frowning2:

I would love to just have a first-kiss with a guy, my first first-kiss was a with a girl, so it didn't really mean that much...

16. Phoenix91

Unfortunately I have not been in a same sex relationship. Maybe one day.....